You assholes won't believe this, but I have nobody else to vent to. Alright Any Forums...

You assholes won't believe this, but I have nobody else to vent to. Alright Any Forums, I need some advice from you tards. My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

Attached: Taa3.jpg (768x1024, 206.76K)

Show us pictures of her pussy hole

This pasta is stale.

pasta

Your girlfriend is a whore and deserved it. Post pic of her now. You are better off without that cheating slut.

wtf? u r fucking srly? god poor girl men wtf ur ego man, how is that shit more important than ur girl, damn man...a fuckin rape and u leave her like it whas her fault, no way man I know this shit is a b8

I guess being right isn’t as sweet as it usually is in this case.

Personally I wouldn’t be able to just ghost her after being assaulted. That means you lack any kind of empathy. Human beings make mistakes…and she made a couple. But you can’t let one night ruin an entire marriage/ relationship.
You were right…she shouldn’t have gone.
You maybe right about her going to cheat on you.
But that doesn’t change the fact that she got assaulted. Pretty sure she didn’t ask to be punched.
I don’t think you loved her, or were even attached to her...

Don't get caught up in trying to justify yourself to anyone else. Sure it sucks for her and maybe you feel a bit of remorse but that's beta bait. Think of what happens down that road: you make up and now have a broken bitch who won't listen and is probably a cheater, or you keep it friends only but that's also dumb.

Swallow that bit of guilt that remains and keep it moving.

Yes, you were harsh. However, it is warranted. You tried to warn her of the consequences of attending a sleazy club. There's no reason for a woman in a relationship to attend a sleazy place without their partner unless they plan on being sleazy with other people.
She played a stupid game and won a lot of stupid prizes.
I don't see what you did wrong her. It's a shame she got beat up and raped. Hopefully in the future she makes better decisions.

A girl I was talking to said her stepdad told his friends he’d sneak in her room n fuck her when she was out of it she would help her self n it would upset me hate ducked her one last time n left it hurt to much she was a mess tho all between us was consensual

Your an idiot...not an asshole though, if everyone is blaming YOU for something you tried to prevent your friend group is shit, cut them all off

This copy pasta is very stale.
It's like you didn't even try...

Quiet, say nothing. Just go to a different thread.

HOLY SHIT IMAGINE STEALING FROM FUCKING REDDIT.

There's no future for the two of you. No sane future. She's the victim and fate played her like a bitch but your stone cold attitude is indicative that you care more about standing your ground than about love. It's for the best you move out, you should probably be alone anyway.

If you wanted real advice you'd go somewhere not crawling with stormfront goons and incel shit.

Its your life to do with as you please, and set up whatever lines you want for who you want to date and where you call it a day, but "do as I say about shit I randomly feel entitled to, or we break up" is a pointless controlling ultimatum.

Breaking up with her is your call to make, but if you aren't full schizo and had any remote sense of bond or emotion with this woman on even an acquaintance level, your response wouldn't be "not my problem" when you find out they got beaten and raped. Like, bare minimum you'd be making sure she's got someone or a support group with her, and not making it all about "b-but I thought you agreed my random ultimatum won out".

Long story short, you're pointlessly controlling, and your priorities are straight fucked up. Honestly tbh you're kind of a straight up cunt she's better off without, and your friends are just now realising your weird sociopath element. You're with someone for 7 months and you find our she got beaten and raped, and your central issue here is "muh friends think less of me"?

Here's some advice : Don't post this on an AITA? forum. Christ..

Happened to me but i said she could go. So i lived with the guilt of knowing if i couldve gone she wouldnt have been raped. I had the choice to go but i didnt feel like going out. Im not the type of person to control a person so im not going to tell her not to go. But she did and that happened

What happened to her was unfortunate, but it wasnt your fault. You are also not at fault for breaking up with her. You told her where things stood, but she decided to ignore and betray you. The only wrong thing to do right now is to take her back, because clearly that woman is not worth it.
You say you feel so right and stuff, and honestly dude you aint impressing anybody with that cringe shit. My advice now for you is to take some time to move on from this, but do move on. Cut that woman ot of your life completely, and find another gf when you want to...

Takes balls to do what you did, well done. I broke up with my ex and their friends kept calling me saying "id regret it... She's amazing" I didn't, she wasn't.

If she'd have listened she'd be fine now, she is someone else's problem, hopefully she will learn from this. You've made the right choice

Attached: 1657232818613.webm (270x480, 1.03M)

Bahaha, I see what you did there

you played it perfectly. don't give it a second thought. anyone who says differently is a woman.

>>>
> Anonymous 07/08/22(Fri)20:10:33 No.881671494▶
> (OP)
Dump her like a chad but be there for her as minimally as possible and you can still eventually fuck her friends!!