Friday is best day

Friday is best day.
>doll thread

Attached: DSC00216.jpg (2652x3976, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

prostasia.org/sex-doll-laws/
uloversdoll.com/160cm-tpe-lifelike-dolls-pansy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy fuck I want that doll

I am going to have to afk for a while but if you crazy fuckers can keep the thread going I'll dump my best when I get home tonight until I pass out tomorrow.

Attached: wheeee.gif (512x288, 1.93M)

Bump

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-205111_Discord~2.jpg (262x333, 19.97K)

I'm sorry I forgot which one she is but it's for sure a Mizuwali Piperdoll or Irokebejin. I think. Further research may be required. Which I will do later. Probably.

I can't wait till I move out so I can get one

Attached: 1653829296832.jpg (720x707, 46.74K)

any idea which one or what kind you want? quite a few options these days...

Attached: media_FV4orMgaAAEcQu4.jpg (1280x720, 94.8K)

No idea, I've never really researched dolls but one like in the OP image looks cool

Is it possible to get a loli doll and not get v&?

Also any advice on where to look for this kind of thing? Like which sites to visit/avoid?

This is my favorite doll. Piperdoll Phoebe Elf. Check her out sometime.

Attached: DSC05925_720x.jpg (720x1079, 60.01K)

prostasia.org/sex-doll-laws/

>Buy with a prepaid card
>get one that supplies dolls that have already gone through customs
>have it delivered to your door
>if extra paranoid get it delivered to a amazon locker or anonymous P.O box with large storage units.

Alright well I guess I am good if I am not in one of those states but I cant tell if it is legal to buy them. I noticed most doll sites specifically avoid making them, so it gave the the impression I would have to go underground or something.

That sounds like a good plan, but none of the major doll makers even seem to make them, I wouldnt know where to buy from.

Everyone wants flying cars in the future, but i just want a maidbot with a functioning fleshlight cunny.

Attached: lurker2.png (720x480, 167.88K)

Post shota dolls. I must see those tiny fake cocks

Yeah that one looks great ill check it out!

same here user, only a matter of time.
I can't decide if I'd want a loli from CatDoll, a busty mommy type figure, or an average college age qt3.14. I like the way starpery dolls look but I've heard some complaints.
catdoll

I've checked out so many various sites, and although prices are pretty consistent, I gotta wonder about actual quality. Some of these things sell for only 600+ and the pics look impressive as hell. But no way they actually look that good, especially compared to the 4 digit price range that can look wonky in pics. Shit seems like a massive gamble

the "major" makers that suck tdf dick exclude stuff from their english sites, but that doesnt mean they dont make them.

catdoll, dollter, zylex, aotume, dh168 ect are some of the big smol makers atm.

Attached: dapasta.jpg (1333x1211, 232.26K)

Thanks user, are they reputable?

Thank you user I will check those out

always verify rando sellers with the original manufacture site. if its way too low from the original, good bet its a fake/copycat

Attached: 1574024591299.jpg (500x535, 55.26K)

uloversdoll.com/160cm-tpe-lifelike-dolls-pansy.html

I hope this doll is legit and WYSIWYG

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-162903_Gallery.jpg (720x1480, 415K)