MK ultraing my gf day 0;

MK ultraing my gf day 0;
I have invested into a sheet of acid, 300 tabs (200ug each), I will continuously micro-dose her every day, 10 tabs a day for 1 months;
>Plan "UnoVagina"
>1) Daily dosing of 2000ug in her drinks
>2) Gaslighting until day 10 (to make herself question her sanity even more)
>3) Humiliation day 10 to day 20 (break her down, mock her, prove that se is stupid).
>4) Making her BASED day 20 to 30 (finally being nice and accepting, but only if she displays based behaviour and thoughts, classical conditioning applies)
Aim; make her based.

Attached: latina.jpg (768x1024, 144.27K)

Want a cookie?

Sure, which kind?

sounds like a good idea OP. be sure to document your experiences and share with us. maybe one day you could write a book to help the rest of us with this process

Attached: 1657038046380.webm (1920x1080, 362.37K)

That's why I'm writing it down, probably should make a proper experiment write down.

fuck yeah, i wanna do this too

Attached: 1657054825287.jpg (1024x768, 68.83K)

Attached: 1657045001801.jpg (1080x1350, 347.15K)

Acid is cheap, and here is a method, do it bro, lets dose them all

what is your endgoal?

What was the end aim of MK ultra? Fun, mostly

What if she becomes dependant to acid?

You know 5 or more tabs of acid is lethal right? Please don't accidentally kill your girlfriend

looks like she already did it to you

No amount of acid is lethal, it will seriously fuck you up but won't kill you.

You can't od on acid, and tab means nothing, UG is the measurement))

Great. Heres where your plan falls apart.
2000ug will knock her tf out, shell know you did something, and worse... She will have full tolerance by day 3. It will stop affecting her fast.

You can't

That isn't a microdose, micro dose would be like 20ug and she wouldn't even really feel it, she'd actually feel better, 2000ug would seriously fuck her up, the devil would turn up and pull her heart out through her knee caps

Should I slowly scale the dose?

And then when she inevitably figures it out and dumps your ass you'll sitting around wondering why you can't form any meaningful relationships.

The point is to put small amounts in her drinks during the day, each dose being 40-50 ug

You build tolerance for acid super fast, after 2 hours you'd need to double the dose to get the same effect by 4 hours you'd be putting 400ug in a drink for the effect of 50 ug