It's friday! you coming to happy hour tonight user?

>it's friday! you coming to happy hour tonight user?

Attached: 1656957717943.jpg (1200x675, 227.26K)

But I'm never happy

depends, would going increase the likelihood of us having sex? my online friends keep pestering me about having sex

a cute girl i know messaged me in IG yesterday super friendly and wanted to catch up. When I suggested we could get lunch, she said she'd rather get drinks on the weekend instead and she would come down to see me instead of meeting by her. This is it bros, we're all gonna make it

sneed

Win one for the Gipper user.

She’s an organ thief user watch out

>does meeting people irl instead of sitting home online increase the likelihood of sex
use your brain

you are definitely going to get robbed

>work from home
>no qt suicidal new coworker
>no melon bar
>only mealprepped food from Sunday to eat for dinner
How is my life worse than a dystopian tv show

>she would come down to see me instead of meeting by her.
She is going to bring Jamal and they will robb you, maybe even kill you.

you understand that in the context of the show this doesn't make any sense, because they all leave around 5-6 and they would never meet outside of work

like i get making this thread because you're retarded and need to stew up some off topic bullshit because you hang out here all fucking day and never leave, but like at least use a picture that would make sense

i get enough of hearing people's shit at work, happy hour with work people is simply intolerable. i basically created a reliable excuse to get out of it every time

>No sorry can't. My wife is expecting me

Women love taken men

who dis woman?

Nah it's already 9pm, I'm in me bed, gonna browse Any Forums a little, then switch to /gif/ find something to cum to, and go to sleep. Life is fucking amazing, anons!

Attached: 1643564142848.jpg (550x406, 21.71K)

>Come dance with me user

Attached: 1657304381742.gif (268x399, 2.46M)

I am mentally incapable of dancing in front of other people, even when blackout drunk there is this iron trap in my brain. I wish I wasn't so soulless

Attached: 1656209439479.gif (498x449, 1M)

user please be careful. If something seems too good to be true, then it probably is. She decided within the first 5 minutes of meeting you whether she wanted to fuck you or not and she will never EVER change her mind no matter what happens.

Attached: 1654522851967.gif (232x232, 2.13M)

Absolutely fucking not. As far as I am concerned any time I am out of my home/doing something other than what I want is considered work and I will be payed my hourly salary.

i've known this girl for years, we used to work together, its not a stranger. shes a cute art hoe who seems dtf

>cute girl contacts you first
>declines dinner, offers drinks instead

Dude, you gonna get robbed and sold for body parts.

I'm going to a music festival. come with me and we can take mdma and make out.

Alright well hopefully that is true, if she is disrespectful towards you just walk out and leave her there and never talk to her again, except maybe to call her an ugly whore, or better yet, tell her other women call her a whore. That bites deeper.

Attached: 1650412941879.jpg (1430x1080, 565.37K)

Something's not right user.

we've flirted on and off for years. last time i talked to her was 2 months ago, and said the usual "yeah we'll hang out soon for sure" that everyone says. Then yesterday she goes all in with "Hey __ hows your week? Just checkin in to see if you were free this week? :)"
And after playing it cool by saying "Works going good, i'm downtown during the week if you wanted to get some lunch and catch up"
Which she then said "actually im not downtown anymore how about a drink down by your place instead"

as far as i knew she had a BF a few months ago so i need to not expect much

Attached: IMG_7254e.jpg (739x935, 185.46K)

If she’s disrespectful I’ll rip her in half like a phone book

Can someone break down what it is about her face that makes her look so innocent and alluring

>wanted to catch up
>talk all the time
Your shit Larps falling apart lol

where did i say we talk all the time?

To me it's her unblemished skin which implies youthfulness and the shitty haircut that gives her a homely and perhaps even autistic appearance.

Definitely the body parts.

Your simp glasses.

Lmao having bang fetish is the number 1 pedo redflag. Imagine being attracted to a look associated with gradeschoolers

She has an open, bemused facial expression, but not so much that it appears like an affectation. "self-aware MPDG"

You're trying too hard, Any Forumseddit-kun

don't stick your dick in crazy

you're not in the south somewhere are you

>he gets invited to work events

In the post I replied to lol

This. And words like "innocent" is code for "I want my women to have the mental maturity of an adolescent"

Attached: 500-days-of-summer.jpg (840x350, 59.96K)

There hasn't been a happy hour in my life for the past 12 years.
What makes you think it's going to be any different this upcoming hour?
I've got lessons to learn and projects to work on.

Attached: 1657305639820.png (512x512, 33.04K)

? But innocent is a based papal name

if you're at a job that has work culture focus happy hours are basically another form of corporate social control. you feel obligated to go and drink despite not getting paid and you basically paying to be there

I stopped making excuses and just said "I'm not coming" until they stopped inviting me
Feels good

>I’m not coming
I say this all the time when I’m having me some sex

>Oh user, don't be such a downer. But yes, best if you sit this one out in that case!

If you're a woman over 25, have no tattoos and still wear bangs you're basically asking for autistic anime watching tradcon manchildren to hit on you

>samefagging this hard

i said i have a pet that needs seizure medicine and i have to be home to give it to him and observe his behavior. nobody asked me about happy hour after that.

I've hanging out after work with a girl from highschool, we started talking again recently, she comes to my place and sometimes stays til next day, so I'll probably play monster hunter with my friends this weekend.

Why are you shilling this crap so hard brother?

That's not what samefagging means esl, try harder.

talking to someone once for a few messages every 2 months isnt close to ' all the time'

Your larp is falling apart

is this the incel thread

which part is the larp?

The whole thing bwana

what's this contraption for

Pig compactor. It make pig cube

>boss' boss set up a happy hour to celebrate the end of the fiscal year last week
>that started an hour and half before I got off work and ended thirty minutes after I was done
>at a bar that was twenty minutes away
>he was surprised when non one from our team showed up

Attached: 1571748518320.jpg (150x150, 3.9K)

test

you fucker stole my thread

but it's ok, I'm here for Helly

i don't get, why the fuck can't they make this things less..... fucked up?

My office is having a going away happy hour around an hour and a half from now. I'm not going because I gotta stay away from COVID. Also, Helly has a cute tush.

we are all stuck in loops. that was the point Ford wanted to make in WW S1 and S2. And shoehorned in S3 in a terrible terrible way.

can someone do an interpolated 240fps slow mo of this?

all real

Attached: file.png (559x805, 48.93K)

Looks like the same person wrote both sets of messages lol

Why did janny move us to Any Forums this board scares me

Attached: 1657309270240.jpg (720x676, 29.78K)

yet all the tranime threads are still up

Sure, remind me when we go upstairs where we're going.

#rip. Should get a gf or wife. I wfh and got bored so I texted my wife to come downstairs and filled her with cum before my next meeting.

drinking is for fags unless there's a hot korean woman involved

Attached: Berfdei21.jpg (1080x1349, 144.74K)