Go to open a bank account

>go to open a bank account
>they make me install banking app
>woman there asks me for a phone and holds it hostage to set up the account
>accepts everything left and right
>stuck with malware on my phone

Why does modern banking require you to download an app to make make an ccount? How do i cope with having malware on my phone?

Attached: 1659877168849977.webm (476x720, 349.46K)

I unironically steal food from my mom

el americano goblino

Just say no?

No bank requires a mobile app and if they do it's not an accredited bank and you should take your money elsewhere before it's gone.

what is this thing

sounds like you're an autistic retard.
they didn't "make" you they asked and you said "y-yes..."

Do you live in Europe?

Do zoomers not know about websites?

If they make you, you can file a complaint and that minimum wage cuck is going to be cucked even harder. Even if he won't there are many other banks.
But something says that is right.

The product of inbreeding.

I asked if its a requirement, they said yes.

Yes.
Europoor here. Even the website makes you dowload an android app for face biometrics. My last bank (5 years ago) had heavy restrictions unless you used their app for banking.

And yes, i asked her if its a requirement. She replies yes.

a woman, believe it or not

>i asked her if its a requirement. She replies yes
walk out the fucking door and remove the shitty spyware you turbocuck zoomer

I already set up the accpunt. Will probably vlose it this week and open it again.

Just make another sandboxed profile and install the app there. I mean.. You are using GrapheneOS, right user?
Otherwise just switch banks. My bank doesn't make me use their app

try logging into it on their website. Give it an honest shot with the 2FA, if it doesnt work then fuck it.

>Go to open account
>Fat ugly bitch that can hardly breathe (I wish I was joking) installs the bank's app on my phone after I agree to it
>Two months later, the app drops support for my Android version
k, thanks. still not "upgrading" my 2014 flagship tho

imagine the smell

I have an appointment tomorrow, ill ask them if its how it is and if they dont require an app ill fill in complaint and reopen an account

>graphineOS
Yes, im ordering a phone as we speak so i dont havw to deal with their apps spying on me.

Whats a good budget phone that runs graphine?

Bank name you fucking liar?

The only ones which would require you to get an app are digital banks like Starling and Monzo. Theyre pretty fucking open about needing the app so either youre a total retard or you signed up to some shady organistion. Either way OP is a fag.

Wrong. My bank doesn't have any offices for its clients and the only way to transfer money is via phone.

Even traditional banks now require their fucking app