My soybeans bring all the bros to yard

My soybeans bring all the bros to yard
and they're like, they're better than cows
damn right, they're better than cows
I could serve them, but I have to charge

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-184203.png (1080x1048, 696.11K)

Looks like a bag of dog food.

enjoy eating shit

You eat the corpse of an animal that was forced to live in their own shit.

I just made a mississippi roast with a 2.5lb chuck roast. Breddy guy, ngl

la, la, la, la, lala
the bros are waiting

I live on a farm and our animals are happy and healthy. Taste way better than factory farmed for sure

Why do you retards always say the same things?
>I live on a farm!!!!
>my uncle owns a farm!!!!!!!
>the animals are happy to suffer and die!!!!!!

Neat

People evolved to eat meat. Too fucking bad soyboy.

Another cookie cutter retard response. You dont know anything about human evolution and just because you can do something that doesn't make it right.

Mommy and daddy didn't teach you that?

Sounds like you're doing a lot of coping and mental gymnastics. The only reason our brains are the size they are is due to increased protein consumption. Your approval is not needed.

You're so stupid that it doesn't even occur to you that actual carnivores don't have large brains.

And it doesn't fucking matter. This has nothing to do with right or wrong.

JFC, do you think all carnivores are primates as well? Fuck, you're just ignorant and arrogant, how very sad.

You're literally babbling.
Type something coherent with that large brain of yours.

>literally babbling
Ah, you're a zoomer. Why is it that the younger generation can never use "literally" correctly?
Keep running your cakeh ole you feckless weakling.I'm making a steak tonight just to spite faggots like you.

All this talk about big brains (instead of whats right vs wrong) and yet you clearly have a very small one lmao

Are you arrogant enough to actually believe you are the arbiter of morality? What wanton presumption; you are a fool.

>arbiter of morality
lmao go ahead and answer this: Is it wrong to cause unnecessary suffering and death?
(your answer to this question will determine your worthiness for me to continue wasting my time responding)

Do you think I care what you consider right and wrong? You're a spoiled arrogant child, go eat a dick.

Thats what I thought. You cant even answer basic questions.

Thanks for playing!