New thread

New thread

Would you share your wife/gf with someone else? Have you already? Have you fucked someone else's partner?

Pics. Vids green txt

Attached: VideoCapture_20220708-075445.jpg (1920x1080, 281.57K)

I've shared my last 3 gfs with all my friends

what am I looking at here?

No fucking way. Share the story.

My hook-ups since High School have nearly all been with women in relationships. First time was an accident and I became addicted when I realized what sluts a lot of women turn into when cheating.

Guy giving my gf head while she teases me through my pajamas

I showed my boys my gfs nudes, they were all big fans. One night we were drinking together with her and someone mentioned it. I thought she'd be pissed but she told me later it was actually kinda hot. That got us talking about other types of sharing and eventually we decided she'd hook up with one of my friends. We both liked it a lot and she did all of them eventually. Ever since then I made it clear before I started dating a girl what I wanted to do with her and it's worked out. Current gf loves it

pic+greentext

Sorry don't wanna show her online. Story is

More pregnant pussy?

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-092241_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 669.48K)

Found out I enjoyed it in HS, when a dude watching me get a blowjob became a threesome without my input.

Fuck I want to make out with her pussy before I pump my load in it!

Imagine falling trap to this meme of wife sharing... What a lack of spinal cord. Just man up retard

Attached: 1657260470880.jpg (768x1024, 74.06K)

I would fuck my gf or any other girl with my big dick friend if he'd just say the word

Can you do a blurry face or faceless pic?

I would only do it if it's a swap and his wife was hotter and younger

Wanna see more and what?

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-092914_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 662.83K)

I really, really, want to fuck someone's gf/wife.

I don't like it because it's a fetish I can't seem to calm down, and it's getting me frustrated.

Does anyone have tips or advice? Did anyone ever get to do this consensually (to the partner of), or not?

Alright sure. Current gf

Attached: 817041415204135832.jpg (442x797, 71.46K)

Decided to take the wife to swingers club for the first time. We both agreed nothing would happen so I didn't bring any condoms just alcohol for a good time and for the experience. Ended up meeting another couple, the dude was flirting with my wife really heavily and the wife loved it. They ended up sneaking away to fuck while I was in the bathroom and when I came back I didn't find them. As much as I was annoyed, it was really really hot.

Alpha move right there

Attached: 1615553565641.jpg (640x853, 62.92K)

i occasionally convince my gf to fuck around with other people. when she does it makes her a horny animal for a few weeks

Here’s one: would you let your wife/gf have pregnancy risking sex with someone else or let her have sex with the express purpose of being impregnated by another man?

just find a couple who are willing.
Hell, I'd offer my gf if you were in the area, as long as you look okay and aren't a creep.

Good god she's hot. More?

Back when I was just dating my now wife, we were at a party with a bunch of my friends. Party was in a garage, as it started to wind down it was just me and a buddy drunkenly playing Vidya on a couch with my gf between us. She was wearing a slutty top and I saw him catching glimpses at her tits, so I just kinda dropped a strap so one would pop out. She didn't seem to notice/mind, so I did the other, so she's between us with both her tits out and he's now practically just staring. I start making out with her, he starts feeling her up, and she stops us, stands up, strips down, and goes "make me a whore". Several people apparently walked in and saw us spitroasting her, but we didn't notice. Only time it ever happened, but I finished in her pussy and shortly after he finished in there too, which she says was the hottest thing she's ever experienced

Ass pics please

Nice LARP faggot

Attached: 1616095892279.jpg (625x626, 58.97K)

Have shared wife several times, friends, strangers, even a family member. All came inside her. I have pics as well as video of her, lots of both

Idk if I wanna share her online like that

I already shared her, 4 weeks ago she went on a hike with a Redditor to a clothing optional swimming hole. She gave him head, sent me the video. I nutted everywhere. We are still happy.

Discord

Fuck yes I want to see more! She has such a fine breeder body and pussy. Plus that round ass is begging for cum!

>Imagine being chucked by a redditor.
I would kill myself this instant

Attached: 1656970733196.png (671x875, 879.97K)

Nah sorry, I'll chat here. I'll post some more pics but no nudes

Attached: 141477569131854758093625.jpg (612x1037, 109.24K)

Nice dubs; however, they won't help you lose your virginity

Attached: 1920231.jpg (1000x750, 184.42K)

All slutwives should wear stockings and high heels

My wife and I definitely want to fuck other couples, and were probably gonna hook up with her best friend at some point

Which family member?

mine prefers a cute sundress and nothing underneath.
easier access and can be worn in public.

She wears them most the time, I like her to look very slutty when we use her

Attached: 1558793108.jpg (900x675, 106.27K)

Her brother

Fuck she's hot

Hot. Had they done it before?

Gf and I decided she'd be a free use slut while we're in college. It was a fun year