Why can we be beautiful, big-hearted and based like REDDIT Any Forums?

Why can we be beautiful, big-hearted and based like REDDIT Any Forums?

Attached: chrome_3qSSmh5r4V.png (568x530, 161.69K)

Attached: fbw.jpg (500x500, 59.61K)

because we have the opposite mental illness

Because you're a faggot.

Attached: 1657068171495.jpg (482x526, 29.16K)

nigger

Imagine being so mentally ill you can't place a fucking Subway order lmaooooo

lol i know right? haha that's not me at all.

Imagine going through all that struggle and pain...and your reward for it is the worst fucking sandwich ever.

jimmy johns is where it's at for cheap subs
dibellas for that good shit

Lol if only they knew how socially inept, retarded and or high every subway employee is. You don't need social skills to order a sandwich.

Any Forums would have suggested the user call the employee a nigger to establish dominance, then request cum in the sandwich

social anxiety is a real disorder
and no not the niggers online with fake anxiety i mean actual people getting panic attacks every time they have to confront someone

They should be shot. Fucking pathetic.

A common experience for R*ddit users. Doubly so for their fat downy snowflake power jannies.

Imagine being pampered so much in life you've never ordered your own food. This manchild is going to be shit at life and hopefully kill themselves once they find out you have to pay for things as well

>once they find out you have to pay for things
unless you get someone else to pay for you

Attached: hunter.jpg (540x960, 96.23K)

here at Any Forums we just get our mommy's to bring some food to the basement

Not sure why you're afraid to put the e in Reddit, but here you go.

Also, you must've meant Twitter. The only place in the world where a "man" can get pregnant and then yell at people for not giving them free shit for lying about their sex and still be seen as heroic.

Aww. Look at you lil' champ. Want some chicken nuggies before your Facebook suspension clears?

/b often does a /b bro a solid when it comes to advice. Its just we don't make a fucking deal about so it gets lost among the shills and trolls

It’s true….mixed in with heaps of salt and vitriol, there are gems of real advice and sincere care.

I would have told them to just order it on the app.

Deserving of being euthanized. Weak. Inefficient.

checked, faggot.