RIP Sweet little prince

RIP Sweet little prince.

Attached: R.jpg (900x750, 65.56K)

I'm literally screaming

You guys seen the video? Hell of alot of smoke coming out of nowhere, what's up with that?

anyone got video?

>RIP Sweet little prince.
I know.

Attached: 1635395253722.jpg (739x415, 24.09K)

auf wiedersehen

RIP Shigeru Miyamoto

He was my favorite Iron Chef.

E no one responding to your posts so your doing this now? Fucking desperate to get anyone to talk to you huh? In before you deny it or act confused

Educate me on this. I am only a simple shit poster.

Black powder is my guess

Attached: FXIehbGWYAABsSq.jpg (1845x1039, 144.53K)

Why the hell would anyone kill a retired PM? I don't know a thing about Japanese politics but he seemed like a good guy and had an honest face.

Surely there would have been much better targets?

bummer.

Improvised firearm. Japanese Trekkie drunk out of his mind thought he saw a Gorn.

Attached: 1630823402486.gif (300x192, 1.48M)

world war 3 bitches hide your waifu pillows

They are both in heaven I'm crying

Smokeless gunpowder is a relatively new invention. Not that easy to make, or maybe just not all that necessary when follow up shots or sustained fire aren't a priority.

Attached: 12BF178A-A0DA-4418-9B02-12CD0187171D.gif (320x180, 1.52M)

He was the only recognizable Japanese politician both internationally and within Japan. And as with all cuckoo ultranationalists especially japs they feel betrayed by those who they had high expectations from

>powerful democrat dies
At least there is some good on this earth. I feel bad for all the Japanese secretaries he's most definitely raped in his office.

I haven't seen shit being confirmed yet, but I'm hearing it was more of a political protest type of thing. Like it was supposed to be an attack against something Abe stood for, not necessarily the man himself.

Any Forums is mourning abe

That's all i need to know to confirm the world is better off with him dead

this

WHO TF IS HE AND WHY SHOULD I CARE?

I'm also mourning Abe and I'm an extreme antipolitician guy(to the point I advocate for AI control of the legislative powers)
the guy was great

Stem cells if you got stem cells.

Just some dead jap and you shouldn't care.

how? he made racist comments about black people

>black
>people
Stop being retarded

so?

Hahaha

Trips don't lie!

damn that sux, anime titties will never be the same, he was too kino to quit, he has to hardcore die in office. he will rise like storm prophercy of wind village and sex the princess with the ghost demons of MLG SekiroWasabi mountain dew edition and fufill his dragon destiny. Balls.

Attached: smemes.jpg (275x183, 4.84K)