Be me

>be me
>my stomach has been nothing short of a nightmare past few years
>living with both IBS and GERD
>usually in bathroom for hours everyday on the bowl trying to defecate (usually diarrhea) or/and hurl everything in my stomach up
>diet, exercise, medication, none of it works
>queue one day last week
>cant sleep, up all night with both diarrhea and acid reflux
>finally had enough
>start beating the living shit out of my stomach
>first with a fury of fist punches, then with the base of a shampoo bottle
>skin around stomach is starting to bruise
>stomach still in knots and my throat is still burning
>kick it up a notch
>jump belly first onto my bathroom floor over and over again
>must have done so a few dozen times at minimum
>in between jumps still throwing up and shitting, now with a lot more blood
>keep repeating process until i pass out from both pain and exhaustion
>wake up next morning
>toilet is a mess, bathroom is a mess
>stomach area looks like i got beat with a crowbar
>a lot of physical pain
>try to go and shit
>i dont need to
>go the rest of morning without needing to shit
>no stomach flair ups or acid reflux
>poop once that day (normal log)
>its been 6-7 days with no acid reflux and ive only pooped about 1-2 times everyday since
did i cure myself or is my body still in a state of shock?

Attached: 83E7B00D-A3B8-495C-9BF4-3FA3830F9908.png (811x767, 413.31K)

user it's because of your diet, you should just eat plain boring food like plain chicken and lots of fiber, eat heaps of really plain pasta, chicken, rice and fibre from cereal like wheetbicks.

No soda or coffees (only a few )

Honestly I think you cured yourself but if it comes back you need to find your way to a doctor and have all the bullet points like this to help figure it out. Crossing my fingers you're all good though. And chill on soda if you think you're going to get reflux

i dont drink, i dont smoke, i only eat natural sugars, ive upped my fiber both naturally and with supplements. you tell me what the doctors all tell me like i havent been listening trying to fix this. if almost bursting my stomach with physical force worked i might just continue to do so

the most carbonation ill have is a lacroix maybe 3 times a week

Somthing your eating is making U poop! You need to eliminate some foods over time to see which one is causing it.

Or you could try to take Tums or what ever American call them.

To put it lightly: You might have been misdiagnosed! Any or all physical trauma can (for the most cases documented, only) temporarily cure an IBD. Inflammatory, not irritable. Bowel is common denominator. Disease, not s.yndrome. major IBDs I think exist globally are Morbus Crohn, Ulcerative Colitis and bacterial colitis. In my life, it was a nephrectomy omy that 'cured' me for three or four years.

> ୧| ͡ᵔ ﹏ ͡ᵔ |୨

The point is, get a colonoscopy

> ᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤ

Chill on the fizzy pops.

> Sound advice

ive been wanting to but even with all of this my gastro thinks im too young to need one (im 21) and i would change but i dont have a lot of other options at gastro with my insurance plan

Low carb, low FODMAP diet

pajeet my son, you did well to stop pooping on the streets

Attached: 1646667434104.jpg (300x168, 9.46K)

There is of course the calprotectin test, and I quote:

> Calprotectin is primarily a marker of intestinal inflammation. The test is therefore a useful tool for investigation of abdominal discomfort. At diagnosis all patients with inflammatory bowel disease will have clearly elevated values of faecal calprotectin. On the other hand, in patients with irritable bowel syndrome the levels are normal.

Btw. have you considered getting a gf/ significant other?

This.

Also: watch Dr. Rotcod on YouTube

how do i get this tested? is this with a colonoscopy?

Stool sample.

> shit in a empty, mostly, ice cream can ‽

> deliver over counter to hot doctor clerk

> profit from bone-weakening Prednisone

For the dub:

“Folks make fun of Euphoria for how old the kids look but I’m watching Grease rn wowowow those Rydell High boys all look due for a prostate screening.„

Dear diarrhea, dearest dump:
>`)~~~
Today, O.pee was not a total colonial colon- wrecker, of the company sort.

my gastro never told me about any of these suggestions in this thread. im going to drop that bitch asap even if it means i have to pay even more now for a better doctor

(=`ェ´=)

Attached: FW8h6G1WQAEy21X.jpg (665x1200, 145.08K)

Eat her poo.

If she's otherwise healthy. Last advice.

> Doctor cure thyself, as we say.

Everytime Morgan Freeman plays god, he gets a new freckle.

> Most of his work must be off Broadway.

I think I have the same issue you do, but was never diagnosed. Gonna go beat the shit out of my stomach now.