How can I get a body like this?

How can I get a body like this?

Attached: fp5bg94ta8a91.jpg (512x599, 28.74K)

eat too much and don't excercise your legs, then you'll get such a nice chubby back very soon

Inject female hormons

Why on earth would you want to look like that? Look at that fuckin gyno. Would like to have his strength though.

Eat and lift, this dude's done plenty of both. Looks dangerous.

Those are obviously show muscles. I assure you that dude isn't half as strong as he looks.

I think it's actually the opposite

Steroids. Ungodly amounts of steroids.

Holy fuck, you don't have a clue what you are talking about aren't you? Why give your opinion on smthng you don't know anything about. Show muscles... Fuckin neckbeard.

I assure you... I'm built the same way. I feel fat af... but, I'm stupid strong. Like, I weigh 230 lbs at 6 ft, but I feel like u could choke out whoever. My bench is stupid too.

Attached: 1656931646816.jpg (460x369, 27.23K)

This kid is 14. Legit

unless you are constantly practicing choking resisting opponents, you probably cannot choke out whoever - it's not like it is in the movies

1. Grab a gun.
2. Leave yo mama's basement.
3. Go downtown.
4. Shoot one while it's stealing or raping or whatever they do all day.
5. Put body in car, take it home.
6. Put body in freezer.
7. ???!?!??!!
8. PROFIT!!!
9. Now you have a body like that.

Attached: ns_BLM_0.jpg (702x645, 134.62K)

Nice gyno

The clue might be what he is standing in front of, thats how I got my awesome body too, you should try it, it's actually easy as fuck to transform yourself.

Step one be nig

You can't

That's a 14 yr old and his gifts are genetic. He's worked for it, sure, but his genetics already made for an enormous person, all he had to do was not be fat.

Steroids

>Holy fuck, you don't have a clue what you are talking about aren't you?
You english am sucking. speak it gooder before insalting mt intellergence
Also, obsessing over us isn't healthy dude.

Attached: 1644744478740.gif (300x250, 31.2K)

it's crazy amounts of roids, he'll suffer for sure at just 14 especially

Steroids don't make you 6'1 at 14.

Hormones can do that if you're still developing, yes. He'll die before he hits 25, most likely under 20.