Jews have a whole neighborhood in NYC where they literally walk around acting like this

Jews have a whole neighborhood in NYC where they literally walk around acting like this

Attached: jewish-americans.jpg (1024x680, 182.93K)

Having a happy parade with their kids?

Imagine the smell.

ok good for them worry about your own life coomer

show your long and ugly nose, nice hair you got lol.

Attached: 78E5119A-2061-4F4C-B414-67EAB6EBBD82.jpg (500x489, 76.71K)

Probably the only jews that are not actively ruining america.

Pelosi is more a jew that the entire parade combined.

Hell, Biden, Gates, and even Musk are jews af.

I'm literally Jewish and I still don't understand what's wrong with OP's pic.

Based. Hell really is one big jew

ur a fag

What’s the deal with the side curls?

Why are they such a repulsive race?

It’s hilarious honestly. They have their very own police force where they harass black people as well.

literally who cares

every test needs a control group, orthodox jews have strict rules that makes them similar regardless of region.

They’re just city amish, they have nothing to do with owning the world

If those coats were green, they’d look like a gaggle of leprechauns

Attached: CA536689-81D3-4927-8EFC-B7223CE62427.jpg (1024x680, 187K)

Lakewood NJ is also their “holy land” tongue invade by building their places of worship and the head rabbi or whatever claims all the homes built on that property is holy land so they don’t pay taxes on anything. It’s smart as hell but they turned Lakewood into a corrupt shit hole. Many of them got arrested on charges in the passed few years for corruption and fraud stuff, I can’t remember off the top of my head specifically.

The delusion is strong in this one.

Yeah never have events in America in areas where whites are a majority that are basically white pride events. You people must actually mostly all live in liberal burbs. I live in the south and that shit is all over the place. Also your average person that's super into his race all usually act like the stereotypical nigger.

Also most libs don't care if you're pro heritage. They're not gonna call the cops if you show up in lederhosen and have a parade. But you db.fucks can't even do that without screaming at people like children.

Yeah the smells of fucking pennies and coins is horrendous