I got kicked off of Any Forums for asking them this and called a “transphobe” by the fags on there...

I got kicked off of Any Forums for asking them this and called a “transphobe” by the fags on there, but why does Any Forums think every character in existence is a troon? I’m legit curious.

Attached: 2D38620D-EBA7-4B22-9A26-77150F1E3EAD.jpg (1170x1111, 687.72K)

Because they are.
Cunt.

That image is beautiful.

Because most of the time when you mock trannies, it's Always transfemales and not transmales.
What are you, Belle Delphine?

Attached: 1652043591582.jpg (720x960, 150.43K)

Because Any Forums is SJW containment board.

Attached: 1590644446155.jpg (960x1280, 206.99K)

This transfemale is gonna get uglier and uglier by the day.

Look, dude. This thread is about talking about Any Forums.
Post your Slovenian male fetish somewhere else.

Trans people are oppressed and lack representation so we find it in other ways, also we’re hotter than cis girls. You do know Any Forums is a trans compromised board, right? Any Forums is 100% against transphobia and think Transgirls are the hottest shit.

We claimed them. They’re ours. OP is a transphobe.

Trans people are cute as fuck. I won’t get uglier, I’m only getting cuter

SJW isn’t a thing, honey….

>Transfemale
>female

You keep telling yourself that while slip the rope around your neck.

Nahhh, it’s 100% true. I know it is. Anyone can tell you that.

Attached: tumblr_759a0a62aef7587129c4e2dca1ca636a_8d0fca2c_540.jpg (540x808, 163.3K)

She’s trans and I love her! I’m glad Any Forums agrees with us on Any Forums and keep curb stomping the transphobic OP

same as every other human then?

Attached: 1453760119030.jpg (747x2000, 336.79K)

Attached: 1642008627575.jpg (606x1024, 89.33K)

Attached: 212a9c24654c15841a54b50cd6ece9416420072c.jpg (588x400, 39.83K)

They're not being oppressed, many trans people are being failed by modern medicine and psychology. Medical professionals can't tell the difference between a mentally ill person who is having an identity crisis and a person who genuinely adheres to a trans identity. They are being put into the same group and exploited for profit. Subsequently, outsiders who don't understand the complexity of the issue won't be able to tell the difference either, so they condemn everyone with a trans identity. I don't hate trans people, I hate people that latch on to the concept of being transgender thinking that it will improve their life. Sympathy vampires/bandwagon, call them whatever you want, many trans people do not have an issue with their gender identity, they are mentally ill.

It's the same way with homosexuality. You're either born gay, abused until you're gay, or exposed to homosexual behavior until you're gay. I honestly don't care either way, but I know a lot of trans people that wish social media autismo troons would shut the fuck up and off themselves already before they ruin it for the whole team.

Attached: 100_1689.jpg (2304x1728, 690.44K)

Yesssss keep shitting on transphobic op! I love Any Forums so much! Every fucking fictional character belongs to the trans community. And guess what? LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON Any Forums AGREES BC Any Forums IS MADE UP OF MOSTLY TRANS PEOPLE! Die mad and seethe! Any Forums will always hold the hands of the trans community and defend our rights. They also think we’re hotter than cis women, as well. Any Forums will ALWAYS roast Transphobes into seething and that’s why I stay here.

You’re over OP. Sorry honey. Your transphobic shit isn’t allowed on Any Forums or Any Forums, both extremely trans and ally compromised boards who will never tolerate transphobic shit. Better go back to Any Forums and cry, baby. Because Any Forums will be having tea, cookies, and celebrating the fact trans people are so fucking cute.

Words, words, words. STFU with your transphobic, Transmed shit. You don’t need dysphoria to be trans. Sorry literally everyone on Any Forums is against you and OP who doesn’t like that trans people are taking characters for ourselves. Go cry to Any Forums. Any Forums will fight y’all forever if we have too.

Hotter than any Cishet woman, every single person on Any Forums agrees

Attached: 1520044716318.jpg (1280x1913, 334.01K)

Keep posting them. All fictional characters are trans. Funny how no one’s arguing after my post BTFOing them, huh? I asked Any Forums to come and join the magnificent transphobic OP bashing. I’m so glad literally every single person on Any Forums is against OP

cringe on every side, transphobia is dumb and so are raid-calling trannies

Thanks for the pics,gonna make some good money posting yall on onlyfans

lul, that is a woman

release the wonderbeast

Never said you need dysphoria to be trans. I'm a pansexual man and I've courted and dated many trans women and a few trans men. Cross dressing and being fem are more than cool with me, I prefer feminine penises. I am saying that not every fem presenting male or masc presenting woman has a "gender identity disorder". It has become a fad that people with other other mental disorders latch onto to try to gain some of the sympathy or to overcome personal issues with social acceptance. There are countless reasons that cause people to want to identify as "trans." Pronouns are also just "words, words, words." You will literally never be a woman, and I'm not just saying that for the meme. Feel free to dress like one though, I don't see a problem with trying to look like the opposite gender. Just be real with yourself.

Attached: 1497894619310.jpg (576x576, 54.24K)

How do you know they think that?
Most of the people I've seen who do, are the sort of people that are on a paranoid look out for trannification because of their own hatred for trannies. Like you, I'd imagine.

And, speaking as a /m/an, that is the shittiest meme I have ever seen. gb2 Any Forums little jew.

There was this one deranged train arguing with me that Jessie from breaking bad was “trans masc”. They’re mentally retarded.

What is a woman anyways?

Like if we ask, and tehy reply with is anybody that identifies as a woman.

Well, wtf is that, how do you define a women? Long hair? Nails?

Occam's Razor, a woman is a vagina and uterus. If you define it anyway else there's then no difference between a man and a woman and there's no point playing their game.