How are rapists treated like in gen pop in prison?

How are rapists treated like in gen pop in prison?

Attached: 15DB73FA-A5C1-44EE-B89C-C66760CAED90.jpg (316x330, 14.77K)

Most of them immediately check in PC but the ones that go gen pop never have it easy. Usually getting extorted, abused, and most commonly get hit and removed off the yard soon as people see their papers or find out what they did

>hit and removed
Murdered?

Attached: 43DC602C-AC5D-4EF5-BC1F-9A88D7B1FCDF.jpg (715x1280, 142.13K)

If they can kill em they will but anything to get you off the yard really. Could just beat the shit out of them, or stab them. Nobody is going to stay on a yard with people that just popped their lung with a prison knife. Honestly some guards will even tell inmates somebody new coming in is no good. Basically a dead man walking if they go to gen pop.

Keep in mind this also varies depending on what level yards and where they are located as well, but for the most part nobody likes chomos and rapists and that’s one thing everyone inside can agree on

They really hate rapists huh

Attached: 25D401E0-59ED-4E72-9363-337E281214B4.jpg (715x1280, 149.77K)

Yeah, I've seen grown men crying to be taken off the block if someone finds out.

Who is that in the picture?

Well, people who rape outside of prison.

every prison has a secret graveyard full of them.
enjoy the rapes and start sucking dick or the guards will watch and laugh while you are murdered

But these same retards will rape men while locked up. So keep this in mind too. It’s just they’re so fucking brainless and bored they make shit up like this so they’ll feel important or so they font feel bad for their own crimes. You know, regular retard shit.

used like living sexdolls
guards look the other way too.

What is the worst thing that has happened to a rapist in jail?

Attached: A6CFD57C-554B-4BF0-899A-5DBF6BC74491.jpg (719x1280, 101.89K)

In a fed joint, not too badly. In a State joint, they get raped. Not because convicts are particularly incensed about you being a rapist, but more as an excuse to use you for a sex toy.

Source: Pic related

Attached: prisoncard.jpg (640x480, 30.11K)

Bonbi Bonkers

I was in prison for gang bullshit when I was younger. I saw first hand guards telling people when a rapist/pedophile/woman beater was coming in. I get that a lot of people think all criminals are the same. We're not. There is entirely too much free pussy for you to be taking it from a woman or to be touching children. I watched a guy who was in for touching little girls get gutted like a fucking fish. If you're a rapist, pray nobody ever tells on you. Because if you're caught you're going to prison and unless you end up very lucky you're either going to be somebodies bitch or dead and gonna be honest being dead is the better of the two.

one dude was sodomized until he had to have almost fifteen stitches.
when he got put back into gen, he found out that word was he was declared public use and was attacked multiple times before he eventually killed himself.

Wouldn't know. The two that raped me didn't live that long.

Women (or men) rapists do fine in prison. Child rapists are never allowed in GP. It's a death sentence. Pedo offenders are frequently given their own prison or their own section or wing of an existing prison. I've been in both jail and prison.... There are no pedos in gen pop.

I thought lots of white knights cared about women in prison?

Attached: D1FBD87A-B24B-4EE9-AF6E-012609716DC8.jpg (1080x1095, 141.19K)

Badassoverhere.jpg