Tell me about your mother

Tell me about your mother

Attached: 5570977207059543.jpg (320x320, 29.41K)

Fat bitch, im just waiting for her to die

She was a great lady. I miss her dearly. Lost her a few years ago. Honestly sucks without her.

she has cancer and the doctors don't know how to treat it. i'm not ready to live without her

She's really mean and screams at me sometimes even though I always try to be a good son

I didn’t reply to a post once and let’s just say her passing was peaceful

>mommy won't die
>mommy is dead
>mommy is dying

she's amazing and a great inspiration for me for how to live my life and treat other people. i'm going to really miss her when she's gone, i hope i can give her some grand kids before that happens

Obviously not white.

is jewish white?

Is pic Lena Olin?

It's the dire fury of motherhood

My mother?

Attached: Leon.jpg (763x794, 240.09K)

It is not possible for anyone to love anything more than she loves me.

Go back to mars, leon.

Words cannot describe the sinking of my heart when I found out she was a swinging whore, mother, sister and father all degenerates.

Your mother is a real human being. Get a grip, she'd probably be grossed out by all the hentai you're jerking it to.

She left me twice
First when I was still a baby
Next time when I was 7

I hate her until I forget her
Still can't get a healthy relationship
And have crippled fear for abandoned

She died in her sleep a year or so ago thanks to one of you fuckers, isn't that enough to know? I tried to respond, but that damned captcha, then the thread 404ed... I tried Mom! I love you!

Your intuition fails you on both counts

Mother wouldn't like me talking about her

Attached: mommy.jpg (480x360, 20.89K)

Damn, I'd be pissed if I found out my mother was a whore

2 dads bro

>Damn, I'd be pissed if I found out my mother was a whore
And sister and aunt and cousin and father.

Were they all fucking each other?
Wow bro, you probably should cleanse your entire bloodline if that's the case

>I miss her dearly. Lost her a few years ago.
Did you at least try to find her? Contact the cops with a missing persons report? Hang up flyers around the neighborhood? Anything?
Reverse image search seems to think so.

nigger response from a nigger

We moved when I was 12 and moved closer to where my aunt (moms sister) lived and my aunt and her husband were swingers and I guess mom and dad began doing it with them also, not sure if it got directly incestuious but I know they were having sex parties.