Now that we can see them do you think they will come visit?

Now that we can see them do you think they will come visit?

Attached: 1657171869611.jpg (2048x1954, 715.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_hammer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ayyy lmao

Yes perfect

Attached: 1654712225339.jpg (486x750, 73.61K)

yeee

Remember this was built by Donald Trump when you're looking at the photos

No, Earth is the planet aliens use as an example of failed planets

Yeah and every other pres that didn't kill it in it's crib decades ago.
Do you know how many jets we could have crashed for this 10billion dollar kalladasope into gods eye?

Like, 100 maybe. God fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 1656120079757.png (507x500, 215.84K)

Checked but that would mean the scientologists are at least part right.

Which i do not think you would say even on a mongolian stamp collecting forum.

Attached: 1656044365911s.jpg (250x250, 6.13K)

bump
don't listen to that other political user

space is great

Even if the most intelligent civilization in the universe lived at our closest star which is 4 light years away the chances of them visiting is almost 0. The more you learn about physics and what would be required, the more you'd realize. If you're talking about visitors from other galaxies millions or billions of light years away, that's just out of the quesiton.

Also, a civilization having tools to make wormholes to warp though space and time is like saying they will have the ability to build a hammer out water. It's not possible, not going to happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_hammer

HA
that's what i was going to post. Also
When was the last time you looked this stuff up? Things have changed since 2020 man people are ready to leave this fucking rock. They almost let the chinese built a black hole last year who knows what our own government is doing in secret.

Attached: s69OY7XGzfBNEBm7UrSaj0znTsp-1qOgzVju9NOPqq8.jpg (3120x4160, 852.34K)

right? I thought that was too good to pass up
great minds mate

First off, what monkey scientists have smugly defined as impossible according to "The Laws of Physics" is about like asking an African hut dweller to build a PC. Physics, as humans understand it, is based in mathematics, which i have proven with credible source material, is just another flawed language and that the universe doesn't really adhere to that gibberish. pseudofags seethe and reee, but it's facts. Beyond that, the sheer audacity of proclaiming the limitations of all beings after admitting to qualifying as less than a Type I civilization is unbearable and offensive to all advanced species in the universe. Humans are barely sapient monkies that don't jack or shit about anything. Also, get your shit together. You over embellish by even mentioning other galaxies. Nobody is talking about such absurdity. We're talking about plausibilities which is limited to our galaxy(The Milky Way incase you didn't know) at best. We've already discerned that there aren't any major establishment near any of the nearby star systems. At the very least we're speculating 15 or more light years away. That may be irrelevant to a sufficiently advanced species. I would also like to refer you to contemporary studies about extra terrestrial influences on ancient civilizations. Aliens have very likely been here, are still here, and more will come. Considering we practically don't even know shit about the sub-midnight zones of the deep ocean, they may be aquatically based or tucked under deep ocean caves for all we know. Flat Earth gibberish is retarded, but some Hollow Earth ideas are plausible and still on the table. I can almost garuntee you that the Earth isn't a fucking maga jelly bean. There are absolutely intricate catacombs down there complete with biomes/ecosystems that have flourish undisturbed for thousands of years. Some of the "Aliens" might be just as native to this planet as humans.

[YM 8JW] ">durrhurr you must be jew."

Attached: 1476394734957.gif (500x500, 712.24K)

Attached: 1522077349-20180326 (1).png (684x864, 200.31K)

Ok, Full stop i'm not with this guy's second half but yeah our understanding of physics may well change from this practical exercise that was relatively cheap.

Things like, is there someone just outside of view that can give us a lift?
These are valid points. And i will save them.

Attached: Wampa_unused_btm.jpg (640x427, 72.2K)

in the category of things I didn't read this is definitely high up on the list

>le redditor xD
>know all about psycics xDDDD

no
who would want to risk being killed by this savage society?
and they can study us from orbit

Anything smart enough to visit is tough enough to make it. I have doubts as to our survival at all but really why come all this way just to be dicks right?

They wouldn't need resources, They wouldn't need another proxy state. If anything we would be treated as a prime time show until we knew they existed. And then we are now.

Right now, they could be talking about us. What to do in 5 solar days when the high visibility color versions finish and that silly monkey space team ruin a good monopoly.
Should they finally come and see, taste smell and play with these cool little apes or just stand there awkwardly like a first contact dork?

Even octopi and wales and dolphins are driven by curiosity. It would make sense that's what they would be waiting to see in us. Sufficient curiosity. This could be it. That could also be why some of us are probably already in jars somewhere.

Attached: Detroitcuptest.png (766x487, 477.39K)