Is the metaverse the future of music and entertainment?

is the metaverse the future of music and entertainment?

Attached: clip.jpg (598x680, 94.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lyos_YfPKUw
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=ru&as_sdt=0,5&q=algorithmic bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of that followers are bots trying to hype a dying company
Give it up zucc

I still don't understand Metaverse
Is it a product, service, website, app, video game or an abstract concept?

Problem with this virtual eceleb shit is that these people inevitably want to become popular in real life, but their fanbase are only here for their virtual persona and don't give a shit about / don't want to know who's behind the avatar.
The moment you reveal your identity, the magic is lost, but if you don't reveal it, you never get to profit from it.

it's companies trying to please investors
even facebook does not know what they really want to do with the metaverse, because it's not a passion project to them, it's just another product.
Novel products only find success when the team behind it is passionate about what they do, once that team becomes a corporation, it loses everything that made them special.

This is why shit like VRchat is still used to this day, and will continue to be one of the preferred choice, over anything that multibillion dollar companies will try to sell to people, there's more to it than just the technology behind it.

>VRchat

Attached: 1660638297735.png (956x252, 35.72K)

am*rican moment

Did Faceberg just Vocaloid/Gorillaz/Tupac like it's a new thing?

I want to die. imagine what the world would look like without gay people, jews, and anyone with brown skin (other than the spanish) we can currently do anything imaginable but this is what we get. it's 2022. I want to kill myself. the news is never good, it hasn't been good for a long time. we've reached the state of decadence where every other society through history has collapsed. why aren't these people killed? I'm at my wits end. smart dust and biomachines will only be used for evil. everything is used for evil now. why?

Attached: 1660574270923620.jpg (1200x900, 203.43K)

Metaverse for most companies means their existing platforms.
Fortnite is not a ‚game‘, it‘s a „metaverse“.
Apple does not have a „walled garden“, it has a metaverse of devices and services.
What this article means is probably one of Zuccs VR games.
Were once again, it‘s not a social media site with games attached.
It‘s a ‚metaverse‘

Big airquotes on everything.
Whenever something happens on VRchat, decentraland, fortnite or roblox, articles will call those platforms „the metaverse“ because that generates clicks

Corporations are running out of ideas and this is bad news because if they can't expand it means that growth will stop and investors will be angry. That's why there is so much buzz around AI, metaverse, smart devices, green technology and other bullshit. Basic technology that is needed to sustain a comfortable life has already been invented and everything is so saturated that we need to invent new problems and sell useless shit to people or economy collapses. They literally have to invent a whole new virtual world to sell virtual shit or the whole thing implodes.

maybe but if vr is the future it won't be cuckbook's version
nobody wants to spend their time in a vr office building when they could go to a vr night club

>vocaloid: globohomo edition

No thanks. I'll stick with vocaloids that aren't ugly and don't suck.

Attached: 1655700908446.jpg (1668x1668, 232.19K)

VTumor but with bullshit

Why are they wearing a facemask? Are they going to inhale some ransomeware?

Visual art was a mistake.

The mask is a symbol of submission to globohomo. Same as putting pronouns in your bio.

Attached: 1b9.jpg (480x743, 50.43K)

Do you know how much chuubas can make in a single stream?

D E S U
E
S
U

we'll slowly enter a circular economy when the new depression kicks off. secondlife shit like this and vr will become very popular in a cold, dark room with your next dinner crawling on the wall.

Literally like half a decade old already.
I fucking hate how slow the MSM is on trends.

It's a cardboard bland corporate version of Second Life and VRChat combined. No fun allowed and monetization out the ass.

Load of bollocks, like SecondLife that came before it and was to be the next big thing and fizzled out like a wet fart were the only people still on it are fetishists.

Thats boring.
I think she's just hiding how truly un-sexy her cocomelon-ass 3d features are. Or hiding a man's jaw. How can I get behind any pop star, real or not, if I can't visualize them sucking my dick?

It's corporate VRchat without charm or soul.

They botched their anti-cheat patch and devoted users of mods got upset.

Fun community-made mods in Metaverse? Don't even dream about this in your wildest dreams.

The AI is a legit thing.
But the rest is bullshit.

AI is causing fucking havok to the world right now and most people aren't even aware of it, because it's so below radar to them. Metadata usage in particular is causing extreme problems right now, especially with the provision of accurate information on things such as search engines or news feeds. It's literally beginning to impact our journal article resources in most fields and it's being used akin to marketing now - only worse because it becomes more like cult.
This explains why people are becoming so strange now.

We're less affected though because obviously these things are trained not to have our "bad opinions". In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if AI are literally trained on this specific domain for such things. Even if it's not direct, it happens indirectly through analysis of metadata on here.

It's like the lobby/island on fortnite.

The far superior version:
youtu.be/lyos_YfPKUw

Attached: artworks-7IPl12MbGxgXB8fZ-H1faQg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 97.6K)

german style quotation marks are a complete eyesore

>AI
It's all just a bunch of applied statistics and model fitting. There is nothing intelligent about it.

>We're less affected though because obviously these things are trained not to have our "bad opinions". In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if AI are literally trained on this specific domain for such things. Even if it's not direct, it happens indirectly through analysis of metadata on here.

There are literally hundreds of articles written about "algorithmic bias in AI" right now which is basically left-wing academics coming to be upset that PyTorch/Prophet makes reasonably valid causal inferences about leftoid dead horses like racial crime statistics or gender career choice, even when these datasets have been cleared to oblivion to remove any intermediate variables. Effectively, your tech overlords want you to delegate your judgement to advanced statistical model, but only if it does not upset your imagined politicized fantasyland world too hard.

scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=ru&as_sdt=0,5&q=algorithmic bias