Do teenage girls actually experience orgasms from sex...

Do teenage girls actually experience orgasms from sex? Or are they anorgasmic until age 25 when their brains are fully developed?

Attached: tumblr_p835mz4QHE1wvdugno5_640.jpg (640x853, 66.24K)

Correct, on their 25th birthday women develop the ability to experience orgasm.

Attached: dumb.png (500x650, 155.44K)

yes so go fuck a 50yo milf and make her squirt

Around age 25 they fully develop enough to properly assess that orgasm in relation to everything sexual, social, and personal orbiting it (at least to the fullest extent they will ever be capable).

>Do teenage girls actually experience orgasms from sex
The age of consent is 16 here but I doubt I will ever find out

this is the most virgin question ive ever seen

Attached: 1647641912951.jpg (300x239, 9.69K)

have sex, incel

>Do teenage girls actually experience orgasms from sex?

Yes. When i was 17 I was dating a girl who was 14. She not only orgasmed from sex, she was something of a screamer, so we often had sex with a her holding a pillow over her face because she didn't want anyone to know she was having sex.

Her mother put her on BC when she had her first period at 12, so I got to rawdog her every time.

How gay are you?

Nobody asked for your LARP.

OP was implying that orgasming was a biological basis for sexual competency which is an inherently anti-woman argument. It had nothing to do with whether they are capable of orgasm.

Most likely he's a "troll" dogwhistling because he wants to fuck kids.

I can only tell you the truth. I can't make you believe it.

It was back in the 80s, when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous.

when having sex is so far out of your realm of reality you think everyone else it lying about it

Fair point. Spontaneously volunteering grand stories of sexual exploration unprompted is how I expect true sex ones to come about.

Like that time I gave Halle Berry a facial.

Did you ever consider that being an asshole is why you can't get laid?

I mean, back then even fat losers could get laid. I dunno how it is now, I'm old and married now, but there's gotta be SOME reason you get left out. Do you stink? Is that it?

When I popped my 15 year old girlfriend's cherry and a few times after that she did not have orgasms. Never a problem after that.

Lol you've never given a 15 year old an orgasm?

LARPers are just pathetic.

If I was actually an asshole I'd point out how fixated you are on me not having sex and how it feels like projection. But I don't.

Same here. Had a 17 y/o gf when I was 24. Honestly a teen ain't much different than any woman.

Maybe a younger girl would be different...

Popped my 12yo gay niece's cherry 5 times in one night before I slit her throat, stuffed her with straw, and made it look like she was sleeping in bed.

Legends say she's still sleeping to this day.

When I was a kid user girls got off yes. First chick was riding me in my dads car (parked) and left a quarter to half dollar stain on my pubes area kinda like an orange colored stain for like two weeks. We were 14 or 15

Fucked a 5 year old Arabian. She whinnied when I nutted and I fed her some oats after. Wasn't much different than fucking a woman, honestly.

Dude you should shower more than every two weeks. Didn't you even like walk in the rain in that time? Stank

Was she not tighter than a normal woman?

Nah I think their vaginas have to be able to accommodate 12" girth so I barely touched the sides.

She was 17hands though so positioning was cumbersome but I managed.

>Honestly a teen ain't much different than any woman
Nope. most ppl are still stuck in their Childhood/teens

Young gay love is so sweet. Make sure you use protection because if there's enough friction to cause blood then you can spread STDs. Good luck user.

I have nieces that are around that age and I've seen them interact with boys their age. They are unbelievably annoying and cringy. You two might be tards. Tard pedophiles.

I gave an orgasm to my 15 year old gf many times when iwas 17 but i have BBC so maybe it only works with BBC

Incorrect. Young females tend to fake orgasms more often than not due to the social pressures, positive response from men during the act, and a strong desire to “belong”. This is also exactly why females tend to inadvertently mask symptoms of autism, by the way. I guarantee her screaming orgasms were done as an act for you and as a way for her to have fun, more than anything else.

>"Nobody asked for your LARP. Most likely he's a "troll""
>I'd point out how fixated you are on me not having sex and how it feels like projection.
nice, virgin and a schizo