>Sounds nervous, tells me that his family's PS2 isn't working
>He and his mom bring it to my workshop
>It won't read discs, luckily I have a spare disc drive
>Unscrew it, swap them
>Console is overheating for some reason
>Open the console
>Loads of weed and coke bags inside of it
>Kids mom looks at me shocked, I start laughing my ass off
>Turns out the kids dad was hiding his addiction behind the family's back and left some proof inside the console
>Dad gets arrested
>Kid gets his PS2 working again
What a great day

Attached: ps5-weed.jpg (1200x630, 263.6K)

why the lame larp?

kek if real; kys if fake

A cop calling larp faggot

the story is bullshit because you didn't keep the drugs for yourself

ive used the empty hdd spots in my computer before tbh. it's not a bad spot.

It is a bad spot if it's right next to a hot metal hard drive that can reach over 100c

>keeping your weed where it'll heat up and kill the potency

the weed would smell through the console

I used to hide my weed + pipe inside my printer in freshman year, just kept it turned off to remind me it's in there.

its not. i have an old dell XPS tower thats about twice as large as the cases they sell today. nowhere neard the processor or gfx card.

> Mom finally remembers where she put her stash

I use to hide weed in the same spot

LARP because 1) no one pays to fix their ps2 anymore and at most it is a kid's system not family system 2) you hastily named your downloaded pic ps5 3) no one who does side work at home lets the customer watch them, you gonna let random strangers in your house just stand around watching you work? 4) if mom called cops you wouldn't know because she'd do it later, if you called the cops you'd lose the customer and get shit talked so bad around town you'd get no more customers

nice larp.

Fucking hate that greentext is now generated by AI. Greentext is dead Any Forumsros

>>Dad gets arrested
>>Kid gets his PS2 working again
>What a great day
kekd. when i was a teen i hid my weed in the console departments like that, normies dont understand that shit and never think to look there

Cool story, bro

during last election it became obvious 80% of Any Forums and 50% of Any Forums was political bots responding to other political bots.... will all of Any Forums just evolve into all bots all the time until the ad revenue dries up and asian m00t decides to sudoku the whole site?

>be OP
>be a fucking lying faggot as well
Why does this keep happening?

Because not clever assholes somehow think they're clever. Also summer.