Why do women have less drive?

Why do women have less drive?
A bit of cotext: I'm a research biologist (geneticist), doing research on ageing and anti ageing technology. My girlfriend is my peer, we graduated at the same time and so on.
Here is the interesting part. I'm fairly certain my girlfriend is almost as capable as i am, but she has made much less of an effort to be successfull. I work 6 days a week, am a member of 2 research groups and i do a lot of overtime. My girlfriend, working in the same lab, who claims to be as ambitious as me, works less than half the hours, and seems not to care as much about the project.
I know this is kind of a rant, i just am somewaht confused as to what she wants and what's going on. If you want success, you have to work hard. if she doesn't work hard, she won't be successfull. Does she not care? Dos she not get that? I don't understand.

Attached: asdasd.png (640x480, 7.02K)

I think it’s a personal thing.

I’m a doctoral student with next to no oversight on the grant I’m working on. I’m also the laziest motherfucker on the team, I’d estimate that I’m 3 weeks behind. Could’ve caught up today, just sitting on my ass eating Kraft macaroni and watching Lost and shitposting on Any Forums

She wants a baby.
/thread

Kek, you actually sound like a fun dud.
But i also think you are wrong. The genetics department is pretty split among men and women, when it comes to PhD students. But most of the women never finish. When it comes to TAs, Docents, Adjuncts, and Profs, it's 90% men. I see most women in the department dicking around, not takeing anything too seriously, or passing all the work off to dude MSc students.
It really just feels like anyone doing actula hard, creative or worth while new work, new research is a guy. And i don't get it. I don't buy into the incel "men are just smarter" thing, but i also notice a clear trend in work ethic

No, she said she doesn't want one untill we are over 30.

My gf is way more driven than me and loves to suck and fuck me. I am the omega baby. The anomaly. Shut up research bitch

Nah I'm just horny and bored.

Her lying mouth says one thing contrived from her female brain, but her biologicals and her natural instincts superseding cognitive choices or opinions via the subconscious routes... says she wants a fucking baby. Be a man and give her what she really wants and NEEDS even though she's willing to blatantly lie to you about it assuming you're gullible and passive. Put a gallon's worth of baby into her vagoo.

hard work doesnt get you anywhere, its about knowing the right people, being likeable. youll make yourself mad watching people not as good surpass you all the time, just do what you have to do, do your job and no more, dont go above and beyond, you wont be rewarded. younger folks dont seem to get this

Why do women have less balls? B b b b balls, balls in the bowl, bowling in the alley with the haley crate. Eat the paste

>buys wireless device
>look inside
>wires

Attached: 283549199_2123672201126821_5672830047241221716_n.jpg (827x806, 72.89K)

Ok, but i'm not just talking about my gf, I know how much she loves dick. But all the girls in the genetics department. It can't be as simple as "they want babies". Some of my female collegues have children, neglec the shit out of them, and are still lazy and kind of shit researchers. I'm looking for an explanation maybe a bit more complex than "girl wants baby"

>youll make yourself mad watching people not as good surpass you all the time
Nah, i'm pretty much at the top of the ladder, even really early on. My mentor is the head of the department, he wants me takeing his place in a few years, skipping a bunch of people.
I do not understand this post at all. Are you a bot or retarded?

What flavor of lab is it? Private sector, fellowship type of thing? Are you setting yourselves up early to punch through into the upper class, or just looking to stay in the same area? The situation really depends. Someone could be highly ambitious but value having a more balanced life, or she could be realizing she doesn't want to spend 80 hours a week under harsh lighting and deadlines. She could just be straight up slacking on your futures, for sure. It also sounds like you don't exist outside of work though, and that life is not for most people. Seems that you guys won't starve either way.

It's actually a pretty lax lab, good enviroment, friendly people, and a lot of extra cash being distributed by the head of the department. We don't have to work all the time, but some weeks are hard. It's more a question of knowing when hard work is imortant. I get weeks of chill, work 6-8 hours a dey 5 days, or spend weeks at home just reading papers. But some times hard work is required. And that's the part women in the departmen (with a few exceptions) don't seem to want to do.
Like i got a job back when i was still doing my BSc. I work hard some times, but i still have time to maintain several hobbies and play videogames and go drinking with my retarded film school buddy. But when it comes down to the crutial moments, i work 12 hours a day 6 days a week for a month. I just see when that time has come. And i'm not special, i'm not alone in this, many of my labmates (almost all guys) also see when this time comes, and they do what needs to be done. But most girls, my gf included, aren't willing and don't notice. And that would be fine, no one has to make that extra effort if they don't have to. But if they don't why do all of them bith about not being as successfull?
I really just don't understand if they don't get the concept of hard work or don't care and are entiteled.

Gatherer versus hunter. Fuck, you are in science, you should know this. It is hard to change nature.

i don't believe you're a scientist because you're extrapolating from a single anecdote. troll harder.

Ah I gotcha, I felt the same thing doing my biotech undergrad. I think it's a mix of socialization and testosterone. Girls don't get pushed as hard to focus on a small number of things over long periods usually. That's probably most of it, but as I'm approaching my thirties I'm realizing how absolutely bonkers male hormones can be.

I'll catch myself months deep into going hard at some activity and realize I never thought about or questioned it along the way. It's certainly not a prerequisite for anything, but you have to really love what you're doing for all the right reasons to keep that mentality long term. It's easier to not not be able to do something versus wanting to do something.

Well but that is a bit of an oversimplification. Evolutionary biology is not as simple as you would think. "giraffes don't have long necks to reach leafes"
No, the anecdote was for enthasys, i think this is rather well documented. There is no hard barrier for women to reach the same positions of power as men, and yet they don't. Mostly for lack of trying.
That sounds like a more reasonable answer. Maybe we are more capable of obcession. Maybe testosterone pushes us to overdo things. I mean the research i'm doing, the research others in this research groupe are doing.. i cant imagine anyone not finding it fascinateing. I'd be willing to give up almost anything to get ahead in this research. I mean... immortality. What could be more interesting? How can anyone say: "immortality can wait, i need to spend two months of break where i water my plants and watch tv series".

damn it. i wanted others to check my fives!

Fuck, i didn't even know i got fives.

Attached: 1629918736270.jpg (314x314, 26.21K)

She can dump you for her advisor anytime and be set for life

You're supposedly a scientist basing your analysis contrasting ambition between genders solely on anecdotal experience?

I see no problem here carry on.