My first son was born last night

My first son was born last night

AMA

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-165230_Gallery.jpg (1079x1222, 674.69K)

> son
Enjoy it while it last.

Who do think should be the next British Prime Minister?

Why are you wasting these precious moments on this board?

Did you have him circumcised? How big is his penis?

How long until you stuff your fat cock in his tight little bussy

Jk man all the best, good luck. Also rape it violently

I've got 3. Congratulations! Mine are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Soak this early time up and enjoy it.

Smother that shit.

Satanic trips checked
That only happens with boys that grow up with absent or emasculated faggots for fathers, no worries there.
The Don man
I'm home with my 2 daughters and have some downtime. Wife and son dont get discharged until tomorrow
No on the circumsion, I dont know what constitutes a big wang for a newborn, but his balls are huge kek
Take a long walk off a short pier faggot Based dadanon. This is my third as well.
Too bad your parents didnt

What a disgusting disgraceful piece of filth. I hope one day you all get cancer.

what's being a dad like. I am 27 and i have thought about starting a family but sorta scared of commitment. I own a dog and it's a lot of work, can't imagine a kid. either way gratz on the little fella.

Attached: 5c91ecfe16592_v899cgs88v721__700.jpg (700x525, 32.59K)

Would you rather your son be an extremely homophobic racist? Or gay?

Sounds like projection to me. Why you so mad user? What happened to you that you're so mad at the world? My lifes great and I've never been happier. I wish you could feel that way.
It's hard work but worth it, I'm only 28

What kind of gay? Like one of the based masculine gay guys that you cant tell are gay and keep it on the down low or a flamboyant faggy gay that supports pride and shit?

I hate kids. Smelly little fucks who shit their pants all day and cry constantly. When they aren't crying they just lay there drooling over themselves. I will never understand why people do this voluntarily.

Do you think you'd be okay with him dating an older man?

No, what is way worse is that people like OP create them to live through them, because they are truly worthless, and contribute nothing valuable to society (and then perpetuate the cycle) and then think they are good.

Man user, I envy you. That smell of a newborn is like nothing else on earth. Enjoy your little one and user if you ever get frustrated over crying and fussing please just close your eyes and breathe in through your nose and out your mouth until the calmness enters back into you.

this.
deep breaths required

Are you Seth ? If so, what up dude

Am 19 and want to have kids before 25 any advice? Also congrats man

Several of my friends are like this. No hobbies just their job and their kids....

Congrats and hang in there Dad!

I mean forcing someone to grow old and get cancer and die is funny, but not contributing and perpetuating retards is what pisses me off.