Mfw mainstream music is all niggers

mfw mainstream music is all niggers

Attached: images.jpg (236x214, 6.21K)

Good

if we didnt bring them in as slaves we wouldnt have this problem today.

they would be sitting in shithuts still.

what's the solution

education

unironically this

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 2.56.21 PM.png (1076x376, 195.21K)

bitch

Ban culture, or at least heavily regulate it.

why

because I don't need to be educated to notice that niggers are ruining music. your answer was a bitch answer.

>reinstitute a watered down version of segregation
>separate and not equal

Attached: 1657224220174.jpg (640x645, 61.4K)

Coons even want that shit, it's not too late.

>>>/fuckoff/

We’ve tried that. They have affirmative action, they have race-specific scholarships, they have DEI departments, they get all types of lenience just because they’re black.

They’re still the lowest performing race. And they’ll always be. Look no further than how they interact with one another, a studious black who doesn’t butcher the English language is what? “Uncle Tom”? “Acting white”? “Oreo”?

this

I will AFFIRM that you and your autistic colleagues who clearly know nothing of sociology or meta-structuralism... are undoubtedly faggots.

again, no "education" is needed to see that niggers ruin everything

blacks weren't always making shitty mainstream music, blacks as a race have been compromised by the LA and NY pop music producers, which are mostly 50 year old white men that have music theory degrees. you won't see another john coltrane or miles davis anytime soon.

cool. but they are now. and it sucks.

they get high on their damn nigger weed and start singing the devil's tune i tell ya!

Well I mean at this point it'll take 100-200 years. We better get things going or genocide.

It has been since the 1930's. Popular music has been the American negro's game for nearly the last century. It used to be that white people would do some covers of it, but it was still written by black people and the white people would try to imitate their voices and dancing. Jazz, rock n roll, and now rap.

Attached: 1520166291393.jpg (650x349, 60.15K)