Tell me about her, what happened? I'll start

Tell me about her, what happened? I'll start.

>Engaged. early 2000s
>Thin goth girl, cute
>In love, cried tears of happiness and we made love
>Don't see her except weekends because college
>Get a call one night 11:30
>She admits cheating, fucking other guys and doing drugs
>I try to work things out because I'm a Baptist Christcuck
>Call ends at 12
>call her back
>Phone disconnected. wtf
>Whatever then, got to move on.
>Hurts
>Get shit from friends, apparently she is starting bad rumors
>Get my stuff back from a best friend
>Find out she's telling people I was abusive and raped her.
>Never happened, we were in love
>We had gone to a church together and she doesn't want me around anymore. So she told them I had raped her so they would kick me out.
>Even the argument that it was consensual doesn't work because they think men are the spiritual leaders and sex is a moral failing.
>My sex life becomes hotly debated topic in a Christian circle.
>Judged badly by everyone.
>Can't play with the band anymore, lose all my friends there
>People threatening me.
>Cut my losses and move on with my life. Pic related
>People from Church start showing up at my dorm to fight.
>Scared to call police because of what they would tell cops
>Redpilled that Christians need no evidence to violently believe something.
>Most of my social life gone.
>Most of my close high school friends tried to stay friends with us both and kept inviting her to everything.
>WTF, false rape allegations and they can't pick my side?
>Forced to distance myself from them, which they hate and insult me badly for.
>Drink, Fuck sluts, stop giving a shit about religion
>Basically a new life. Got degree.
>In grad school. Life is better.
>Talk to girl again on Facebook.
>She tells me that it was my close high school friends that started the rumors not her, and he and most of my mutual friends tried to fuck her.

Attached: The worst that can happen is she says no.jpg (1074x600, 53.29K)

Move

>Thin goth girl
>Cheating
>Drugs
>No father figure
>Multiple personality disorders
How could she possibly be a bad girlfriend OP? Sounds like a dream

Attached: 1649912139066.jpg (980x735, 338.38K)

Well she didn't put a stop to it so she's just as bad. Good thing you moved on, fuck those losers.

Yeah buddy that's what happens when you date goth girls. Should have gone for a plain one.

I raped her violently

Yeah I raised my standards a lot. Cut off everyone I knew from then too. My friends were shit and the people I knew were all shit and they are still shitty petty poor people in a small redneck town.

Looking back, I got a good tech job in a city far away. A mutual wedding really showed me that I came out of things better off. No more tithing, that would really suck with my income these days. And I just blow people off now. Got married and have a couple houses and a good life.

The part I couldn't get over for a long time was how just everyone I knew at this church was trying to fuck any girl they thought was easier, and they are all the most judgemental asshole Christians you can imagine, dragging me through the mud then being opportunists. I used to feel down about it, it really is shocking how so few people in your life are actually friends or mean you well. But that's how it is. Don't have any time for shitty people. Cut them off right away and never look back.

De-escalating fights and threats and cutting contact, moving and not sharing info.When in doubt cut all mutual people. Then getting out and making new friends. That kind of thing helped a lot. So did degrees that get me jobs in new cities.

Attached: 13245.jpg (1019x784, 63.71K)

Anybody else got a story or general life advice?

Or you all just had perfect lives and dated rich super models?

Attached: 4354.png (540x666, 303.99K)

>2019
>Date super hot girl I always liked in highschool
>She tells me she always liked me too but was too shy to tell me
>Really nice with me
>Tells me she's going to a party
>I'm okay with that because obviously trust her
>While she is in party she sends me weird text messages
>Call her
>Her ex answers
>Tells me they are kissing
>Hangs up
>Next day I text her to ask what happened
>Told me it was a prank and it was a friend
>Gives me his phone number
>Check his whatsapp
>Suspiciously changed profile pic and status just 5 minutes before
>Decide to wait
>Few days later he changes to his normal profile picture
>It was one of her simps, in an obvious attempt to hide what she did
>Go to her house
>Trying to get her to tell me the truth, unsuccessfully
>She gets mad at me
>I break up with her
>Go to my home to play For Honor
>Few days later calls me crying
>She says she's sorry and she wants to be with me again

Why are women like this?

>Find girl
>9 out of 10 on top 10 list
>Dark hair
>Green eyes
>Glasses
>Huge tits (42 G)
>Pale skin
>Chubby but proportional
>(42-26-36 5'9" 160lbs)
>Gamergirl
>Lots in common
>Fall in absolute love
>Go together, maybe 6 months
>Runs off with another guy
>Fuck that bitch
6 months later comes crying >back
>No no no
>Please user, take me back
>Taker her back
>6 months later cycle repeats
>This goes on for 5 years
>Finally runs off to California with another guy.
>THANK GOD!
>Calls me up 2 years later, crying, take me back?
>Fuck off bitch
>Why can't I forget her /b?

Attached: OTHER JULIE.jpg (864x648, 55.09K)

Women are like children user sorry to hear. You made a good call.

I sort of had an on off relationship too. It's hard to explain why to new people in my life, why we waste years with trashy cheating hoes that are on and off. But you know what? It's just because the sex was good wasn't it? Like your mind knew taking her back was stupid, maybe your heart has a say to a degree, like what it could be would be nice. But your mind know it isn't that way.

I still think about my on off thick hoe all the time and I am married. It's kind of fucked up. My hoe even got STD's while cheating when I finally cut her off, so I'm clean. I still wish I could fuck her again with no consequences but at this point my brain has veto power.

Cutting off shitty people is the right choice. She will never stop. I labeled all these types in my phone under the same contact so I don't know who is who, and it's just labeled, "Time Vampire". Then I just never check my voice mail unless I look for work.

Attached: Oof.jpg (637x358, 34.92K)

Good for you for moving on OP. Do you think the goth girl was telling the truth about it being your "friends" who started the rumors? If so, not cool that she never defended you so fuck her either way.

Yeah, were were kind of the outcasts in middle school/early highschool. I was cooler when I was playing with a band but they really had trouble with girls. I knew that when I made friends with new females they would often be creeps to them on Facebook. I didn't see it for what it was at the time. They are just mostly beta orbiter types and one even admitted that he thought he was close with her and was waiting until we broke up. They really weren't friends at all.

You think the other nerds have your back when you go through hell in middle school together. But they never grew out of it and really are just unpopular because they are shitty people. They find social acceptance at church but they are just opportunists and it's an easy facade to hide under. they ended up getting married. We had a mutual friend for a while that would very annoyingly keep me updated when I didn't ask. I cut him off too.

I wish I didn't know.

Attached: 1655776266831.jpg (753x707, 128.74K)

Do you still believe in the skyfairy stories?

This was 20+ years ago now. Yeah, the sex was great. Every time I took her back, that little voice in my head was saying don't do it, but the voice in my dick head was saying DO IT! And yes, I kept hoping she was, and this time, would be different. In the end, I believed her story of having family issues growing up that led to trust issues. I understand. I hope I never see or talk to her again. But if I ever see her again, I am absolutely terrified if she asks, I'll go down that road again.

these are the people trying to outlaw abortion. they're miserable assholes who can't handle anyone doing anything they don't feel they are allowed to do. they are a cancer on this country and blemish on the human race. there are 2 women who did things behind my back. i'm not on social media but i've randomly bumped into both of them more than one somehow in the metro area i live. i just don't even engage. one time one of them came up to me and i just said oh hi and walked away. forget this chick and don't talk to her.

It's hard to shake, I don't go to church or anything but I still feel like there's something bigger than all this and life has some external meaning and there's a God. I know. Especially after what happened. I went back to another church, they were shit too, and the friends I made there were also shit. And then I went to another one and the same thing happened.

With my current wife, we've pretty much barely been to church though my official story with my family is that I am still looking for an appropriate place. But really I'm not trying. I'm tired of being burned at churches. I really haven't had a problem with anyone else in my life besides Christians. They have just been downright the shittiest people by far.

the last church I went to seriously, the pastor got caught with drugs and a hooker and a friend there was asking me to help clean up evidence. The guy later killed himself. None of these pious people felt the holy spirit to warn them? I'm done with this. If it's all real surely Jesus will understand why I've lost all interest. I just find it really hard to care about but I can't bring myself to deny it either. I guess that's how strong brainwashing can be. IDK

Attached: Captain Kirk smoking.gif (500x270, 249.02K)

Gotta be strong, girls like that are always a waste of time, but it's hard to be alone and have any reason to not be fucking someone you like, especially when you know the sex is good.

That's why you gotta do the phone trick so you're way less tempted to answer. Merge her contact with people you don't like and put a label on it so you have no idea who it is and won't answer.

No phone number or email for her so I'm good there. A couple of my fringe friends still talk to her every now and then. Supposedly she's moved back to my neck of the woods. Don't know if it's true since I live near a major metropolitan area. Hope not. I just hope if I ever do see her I have the strength to just turn and walk away and not say a word.

Would strongly advise against ever telling your wife you still think about this hoe. That's what therapists are for. Would risk fucking up the marriage for little to no benefit.