Americans be like "dinner is served"

americans be like "dinner is served"

Attached: Capture.png (532x564, 872.02K)

that definitely looks interesting.

meat is meat, what makes yours different from the last cow you ate?

You smell that? It smells GUD

Gator is actually really tasty. It tastes like chicken, but has a more dense texture. A tad fatty too, but still good eats

the cow didn't have scales for skin

Not against eating croc conceptually but carnivores never taste good, so for that reason this doesn't look appetizing.

Mmmmmm yummy. (Cat approved)

Attached: 1640612112748.jpg (833x1024, 93.13K)

Gator meat is delicious
I hunt them.

>meat is meat,
Totally different I promise you.
Gator meat is like a mix of chicken and fish.

Attached: 1649960803681.png (1080x1080, 1.22M)

this is how pandemics start.
people eating things that live in dark and hostile places ...

Niggers be like “OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUHFUGGAH MUH DIK”.

Reptile meat can be really toxic, full of metals and shit. You should only eat reptile meat from proper farms where they were fed under control. Wild reptiles can really fuck you up.

>croc
Thats gator
turn in your dubs

Niggers are American

>people eating things that live in dark and hostile places ...
Maybe don't eat a constant diet of soy milk and bugs and you wont have such a little bitch digestive tract

Attached: 346533433.jpg (720x619, 71.46K)

alligators don't have scales either, they have scutes, and that one doesn't have any skin.

they're not exactly endangered, hell i'd eat it

Holy fuck that looks delicious as fuck. Gator bites are good, but I’ve never tried gator thighs before.

>this is how pandemics start.
Even the inbred American southerners dont live the kind of gutter shit disgusting lifestyle that the average chinese city dweller does.

Chinese city boys literally boil meat in sewage and call it "street gravy"

American rednecks will scrape a dead possum off the road and eat it, but at least they gut and clean it first.

The best meat actually comes from the side of the jaw

I hope they atleast removed the guts before cooking it, otherwise, its contaminated with stomach and intestine bacteria and lots of poop.

If they took the time to cape and season it, I'm pretty sure they took the time to gut it.

Sand nigger cope