"Even Libtards living in their mother's basement must, by this time...

"Even Libtards living in their mother's basement must, by this time, admit that US Economy was better on my watch then Biden's. I build, he destroys."

Attached: im-349049.jpg (1280x1280, 188.24K)

What did he build ? Apart from a deficit of over 1 trillion, which Biden is now having to clean up ?

No.

The economy is in shambles because of trump

Not OP, but please inform me some examples of what exactly trump did to harm the economy, also Biden couldn't clean up his own sick

biden will turn things around in the next few months

Attached: 1624243043602.jpg (1080x1080, 1.23M)

Polotics, are a drip, rapping is the stick that i am in a drip. Bitch with the hip and a complete rip and spit flit.

>buys wireless device
>looks inside
>wires

Attached: 1656852229429.png (699x604, 684.41K)

Biden has trouble turning around at the podium to find out which way to exit so I doubt it.

Be real with me right now, is this Satire?

Covid wrecked the world economy, and Trump did nothing to help. Biden got a shit sandwich, and it'd much much worse under Trump. Or, dear OP, please tell us what kind trump could do to fix everything.

Trump was barely in office throughout Covid

$40 billion to ukraine will pay off

he printed a ton of money at the start of the pandemic

What was Biden's plan to stop covid that he promised us? When does the "build back better" start?

A fence that's falling apart, and the US paid for it.

Because dems shut down the country and wouldn't let people work

and yet the overwhelming majority of the money went straight to corporations so Trump could have his "best day on the stock market ever"

Do you literally think that one man is going to turn things around? Would Biden be asked to write the proposals, perform the actions, analyze the outcomes? Or when someone says that Biden will turn things around, perhaps they might mean that a team headed up by Biden will turn things around?

The difference is that Biden's team is largely made up of people with reasonable competence and integrity, whereas Trump surrounded himself with grifting clowns.

Attached: Q4kwsU3.jpg (600x338, 129.58K)

Told ya

Attached: 1533157840586.jpg (1920x1080, 149.2K)

Daily covid deaths dropped by 95% and unemployment rate dropped by half.

Monetary policy usually takes 1-2 years to show results. Trump literally was just coasting on Obama's economy for the first half of his presidency. The same is true of every presidential turnover.

I'm making way more money now than I did under trump.