Is this a fake text app?

Is this a fake text app?

This is supposed to be the default SMS app of an LG phone. But it looks like a Chinese mockup and, instead of the phone number, it says "Mobile"

Attached: Screenshot_20220815-211522.png (720x1560, 54.21K)

I don't know, can you provide more info?

Download an app that lets you see all installed apps

Unfortunately, I can't. It's a screenshot that was sent to me. So far no LG phone has an SMS app that looks like this (although some look similar)

It says mobile because the POV person has multiple phone numbers saved for that contact. It's just not obvious because the number itself is blacked out.
>LG
I haven't used an LG since Marshmallow but I would not be surprised if they really made something that ugly

>the number itself is blacked out
I blacked out the name, but yeah, I see what you mean. It's entirely possible.

The ugly notification bar totally looks like an LG, but the SMS app seems... off. I have not been able to find any LG model with that design. But there are many.

Was hoping that maybe someone could recognize the app.

That looks fake as fuck. Can you give us some context? Is somebody trying to scam you?

looks like one of those GPU overdraw test modes

that, or it's artifacting and your phone is about to die

This is a screenshot of what someone is supposed to have said. When I asked the person what app was that, they told me it's the default SMS app and their phone is an LG. I have evidence that the phone is, in fact, an LG.

I have seen you can change the background on SMS conversations on an LG, so the pink background is believable. The ugliness of the design could be because the person change the font size in the settings. But it could be fake as well.

Lmao thank god I use iOS. That looks horrific.

looks bussin tm

Can You trust that person? Like really REALLY trust him?

That message, are you sure that person writes like that?

It's impossible to know, really. Both person's in that screenshot write the same IRL.

Apple niggers once again using any opportunity to shill overpriced Chinese labor camp "look at it wrong and it breaks" garbage

satania.jpg

But do you recognize the writing as their own?

Yes, but it could be the second person making a fake screenshot since he writes exactly the same way IRL as the first person.

Since both write the same way IRL, there's no way to know

Wait a moment. Who the fuck sends SMS messages in 2022?

Americans

bamp

People who have a life.