How the fuck do i make friends...

how the fuck do i make friends? im an autistic zoomer faggot and i dont wanna go to a pub cause its gonna be filled with boomer faggots
>hurr touch grass
literally where the goddam fuck am i supposed to touch the fucking grass? am i supposed to sit alone at a mall in the food court? only thing i can think of that wont make me look like a fucking idiot is to go to an arcade and wait for someone to start a conversation with me

Attached: de28d95943dbeef12664bb014ff52e95.jpg (449x600, 67.69K)

I’m wondering this as well

am i supposed to just stand around like a weirdo at a comic book shop? cause the only shop i know is ran by some antipathetic fat fuck thats gonna tell me to buy something or fuck off and im the type to pirate everything so fuck that

Cut out all degeneracy and go to church

Clubs>Concerts>Bars>Gaming Stores

join online video game, preferably shooter

use voice chat to shit talk people, make friends with the alpha ones, rip on dweebs together

irl friends well yeah you need some kind of social environment, church or gym or some shit

neighbors?

are you fucking kidding me? i was raised in church, i dont wanna fucking go to church be with a bunch of boring fake saps

go to a games workshop or look up a gaming tournament near you you'll find your kind there

SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED A PENIS TO PLUG UP THAT VAGINA OF YOURS

Buy a Magic the gathering commander box and go to your local hobby shop when they host game night. Just call the ones around you there's bound to be one that hosts. Everyones welcome and the game isn't hard to catch onto.

The same crowd usually are into things like dnd and Warhammer too. And once you're in a group you've got about a month or so before they realize you're an autist and stop inviting you out.

If you really need to ask how to interact with human beings you're pretty much screwed, you're a DNA defect, and I really mean it.
There, a nice ass pic to cheer you up, because that's all you'll get in life: pics or vids.

Attached: 1 (4).jpg (540x727, 67.11K)

Get a contractor job and talk to customers. Everyone wants a friend that knows how to do shit

You're a pedophile. You don't get to have friends. Start learning how to make a noose and use it to hang yourself. Make the world a better place. I assure you, you won't be missed.

Attached: plavki-poolside-by-curvy-kate-pink-red.jpg (1924x2886, 1.83M)

>You're a pedophile
projecting much, pedo?

LMAO the retard actually said it.

Attached: 1629122175353~2.jpg (546x562, 54.33K)

maybe you could learn something from the older generation

You get the world you deserve, child-craver.

Volunteer at the humane society, community club, or community out reach. Walk a dog and talk to other people with dogs.

kys pedo

why are you talking like that

School, like a normal person. Spastick cunt

Ok, you like kids an that makes you uncomfortable, we get it, now fuck off

join a club, sport, school, or get a job.

Stop being a autistic shut in and learn to be a real human. Zoomer to Zoomer, quit making us look like we still shit our pants and cry for mommy.

You're a faggot too
Also is that real wtf

Attached: 20220707_124116.jpg (338x308, 45.76K)

Get a degree, become college professor, film yourself eating your own feces, then post it for everyone to see. Worked for me.

Attached: 1657030657959.jpg (1600x1600, 844.98K)

School? Summerfag confirmed.

I just talk to random strangers I come across that seem cool. Works well enough for me. Although it doesn't really make me friends with them, just an acquaintance. There are a couple more options though.
become a frequent customer at a local hobby shop
go to conventions, doesn't matter which kind, just has to be a topic that you know or are vaguely interested in
>inb4 anime and gaming cobventions
You're just gonna meet other socially inept faggots like yourself, unless you cosplay

You should try an attraction sign like ChrisChan

Not all bars are infested with pathetic Boomers. Go to a Gay bar, they're usually freindly and sociable as fuck. Just hold your personal boundaries firm and let them know, IF they start to get flirty, that you're just here to make friends. Be honest and open. If your appearance is a problem, then fucking fix it. If you're hideously deformed, find a way to rock it. Jacked arm? Get a fake bionic cosplay for it. Vaccination Face? Put on a Freddy Kruger hat and sweater. A warrior who can turn his/her weaknesses into strengths, is invincible.

[T 2JY2] I think she's saying don't be afraid to be the initiator. As long as you don't let rejection deter you, it's a statistical inevitability that if you keep trying, someone will eventually be receptive.