Anyone one on here wanna Gift me Dead By Daylight my Steam Profile is HaleyFinessed

Anyone one on here wanna Gift me Dead By Daylight my Steam Profile is HaleyFinessed

Attached: dbd_keyart_4c78f56a30.jpg (3840x2600, 671.51K)

Yes

If anyone would I would but I got to figure out how im going to find something to eat today with the little money I have left you would be a blessing!

Post your hand with a paper written Dead By Daylight.

There ya go Boss Thank you

Attached: Resized_20220707_144844.jpg (720x960, 46.01K)

Post your ass and i'll buy it

Once one of you guys Buy it I'll post pics I just want to play the video game

Post tits bitch

FHIN5-AZ284-HAY60
your welcome

Do you have a dick?

No post tits

Now not no

How do you redeem?

I Won't if i can get this figured out I hope someone didnt Redeem it its says the codes invalid ):

based anons too quick

I wish someone could just Gift it Straight to my steam so it wouldn't get stolen hopfully someone can make someone else's wrong right... I hope whoever stole that code knows they took it from someone who couldnt afford food Thank you whoever bought it though.

Shit gotta post somthing else now it you want a second chance at the game

the steam code is probably fake.

Attached: GetFucked.jpg (1280x720, 92.39K)

maybe spend less time playing games and more time working on getting a job to get food

Bump

Post a tit and mybe some one will buy iy for you

FAI325-G7484-HAY00T

based and redpilled

They will say it was stolen again

YWNBAW-GTF0-HU3HU3

Like I said Just gift it to my account I can't keep entering codes if you really want to help me then you'll do that I'm Disabled so I can't funtion like a normal person could so it's impossible for me to attain a job If someone wants to help Thank you

Then use your disability allowance on food instead of an internet bill or a PC capable of playing a game like that

if ur disabled get tard bucks then u can buy many games

Quality thread

post your clam and fart box and i will gift you a copy.