Let's write a FAMILY GUY episode. This is how it starts. Lois runs into the living room. Peter sits on the couch...

Let's write a FAMILY GUY episode. This is how it starts. Lois runs into the living room. Peter sits on the couch, drinking a beer.

Lois: "Peerah! You gorrahgerrourrofreh house immeriately!"

Peter: "What's that, Lois? Gerrouffofreh häyzzz, you say?"

Attached: bart shelbyville disguise.jpg (449x406, 73.92K)

Peter: "D'oh!"

Peter: nigger

Brian: that's a good point point peter, i think it was vladimir nabokov who said "its better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all". So dont worry about those statutory charges, im sure they will be dropped.

Attached: Brian_Griffin.png (248x389, 51.27K)

>Stewie, Meg and Chris walk into the room
>they all get on the floor
> everybody walk the dinosaur

Lois: "Ops a faggot"

Chris walks into megs room, commits rape.
Peter & lois run upstairs because of all the noise, they like what they see.. Peter begins to rape Meg and Chris fucks lois. Brian also fucks stewie in his tiny little ass, stewie loves it.

Lois: "Petah!? I was doing laundry and found your crusty old cum sock"

Attached: download (7).jpg (256x256, 10.74K)

Lois: "Stewie, it's time to go to bed."

Stewie pulls out his AR-15 and screams:

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.
Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, Lois."

Attached: 756545013.jpg (466x315, 30.4K)

Meg: "oh sweet! my dildo came in the mail."

Attached: download (8).jpg (256x256, 13.54K)

And then Peter does the split and with his arms raised in a V, he yells “the aristocats”

Gay baby: "Nabokov? Ha! That queen!" (Prances around like a ballet dancer.)

Peter [in an overly sophisticated-sounding voice]: "Lois, you seem to have come down with a terrible case of rhotacism."

Drunk Peter: "hey Meg, you're looking kinda sexy"

Drunk peter: "Give your old man a kiss"

Attached: download (9).jpg (256x256, 9.26K)

Peter: This thread is almost as bad as that time I was tried for crimes against humanity for running that Camp in Poland. (Cutaway)

Dog: woof woof
Peter: "shut up dog, I'm trying to teach meg the ways of world"

Lois interrupts
Lois: "Peter! Stop trying to make meg have a sex with you"

Peter: "bazinga"

Peter: reminder, dont drink tap water at jerry garciacs house

Peter: Ahh geez, this is worse than the time I caught giving oral sex to my daughter!

>Cutaway to Meg sleeping in her bed, suddenly she awakens with a scream:

Meg: Dad, what the hell are you doing!?

>Peter appears from under the bed sheets with a beard made entirely of Meg's pubic hair:

Peter: You should shave more, sweetie.

Quagmire: "giggity"

Attached: 1121944886.jpg (750x872, 51.79K)

Brian: "You think that's bad? Remember that one time when you thought you were Archibald Hope, Lord Rankeillor – a Scottish advocate and judge from the 17th century trying to invade the Cook's Lake Cattle Mound in South Carolina?

[Just take two random Wikipedia pages for a cutaway gag.]