Are all men secretly pedos?

Are all men secretly pedos?

Attached: w_284ff181.jpg (1500x998, 258.41K)

No, some are pedos publicly

Ephebophiles. Learn the difference.

Pray tell?

A girl that is a couple years into puberty is ready to go. Being attracted to teens is perfectly normal, just don’t fuck them.

Yes. It's only been invented in modern times and used exclusively pejoratively. It is dangerous to admit to it

Can confirm.

It's normal to want to fuck them but not ok? Why would it be not ok?

>be me
>alone with 6 year old daughter
>she lifts up her dress exposing her underwear and pants
>I tell her to pull her dress back down, gross
>did it instinctively
>realised not all men are secretly pedos

Attached: 1280_112263_james_franco_suit_Hulu.jpg (970x546, 51.57K)

cause we've agreed on the line being 18, since mental development needs to be taken into account cause parents arent as involved in who their kid is with

Nope, men are attracted to what nature has biologically selected them to be attracted to. It's only pedophilia if the attraction is to prepubescent children.
Society reinforces the idea that those under ~16 years old (legislated almost wordwide) are hands off. This is fine.

theres GILF lovers so no, not all men are pedos

>secretly

Attached: Lolita.jpg (1057x1687, 359.48K)

men are biologically wired to prefer younger girls. girls are biologically wired to prefer older guys. so to some extent yes.

Not even 100 years ago you could marry a 14 years old girl and it would have been complete normal. Society changed to fast while our "needs" are slow to adapt.

google exists.
k
i
l
l

y
o
u
r
s
e
l
f

Not all of us have agreed and we know better that they can handle the sex

What purpose you serve or what benefit you gather for universe? why do you exist?

Good morning, Sar.

All men would be unable to resist a 14 year old girl, as long as she's beautiful. The 14 year old version of an attractive 20 year old woman is hotter than the 20 year old version.

I like them between 15 and 18.

Buy they don't like you because you're creepy and gross

Not only can they handle it, but they would be better of losing their virginity to someone who loves them and knows how to give them the most pleasure.

also
>notice her wearing tight clothes her mother bought her
>get worried men find her attractive
>get scared Incase it's weird I'm worrying incase people find a 6 year old attractive

Society is weird right now. How many years until this is all over and we live in peace and harmony and all pedos are dead?

>undeveloped children is better than a woman in her prime

No you retarded baiting faggot

Pretty soon it will be ok. You'll be dead, your daughter will be getting fucked by men of all ages and we will enter the enlightened age. You're on the wrong side of history and you can't die off soon enough. Thanks for making a cock sleeve though.

Yes. Women are more neotenous because of pedo cavemen.

They're perfectly developed, they're prime at that age. They're at their most beautiful. You wouldn't be able to resist unless you're gay

Based. I like 15- 19. I know it's just psychological. But once they turn 20 and stop being teenagers I lose all interest. I have fapped to younger girls. But once they're younger than 14 I just can't help but feel like they are viable potential partners even if they really turn me on.

Sorry man, in my religion I arrange the marriage. Better luck next time

A flower is prettiest just before it's fully bloomed.

You won't have a say with your daughter. She's getting dicked down no matter what you say

Everyone gets urges. It’s just strong men resist them.

Attached: 305518C8-487C-4E7F-8EC0-4E44D8E765F8.jpg (737x726, 415.85K)

Stop projecting your pedo fantasies onto others, thanks

You're scared to admit that they're the best, just like people are afraid to admit that blacks commit the most crime. You've been brainwashed

Nope,not at all.

Yes, to someone of my choosing, a distant relative no less. I don't think you understand how the world works friend.

Attached: intro-1570655533.jpg (1000x563, 64.01K)

Married people often fuck people they’re not married to.

She'll be getting spitroasted by black men and they'll do it casually for pleasure, no marriage involved

You're a virgin with no life experience outside of Any Forums and videogames

I don't think you understand what I am saying. Women are a commodity, you just can't comprehend what I'm trying to say. White people...

There is a reason the predator shows use 14 year old girls, because they are sexually mature and naturally attractive. We have to live the way our masters say not the way nature intended. Also like half of the world has a 14-16 year old age of consent. Google it.

Spoken like a true jew rat.

Appreciate the facility and ability of Google.
Was aspiring to yourself rapidly summating the term.
Retrospectively,I’d have done much better asking a retarded Neanderthal rather than yourself,zoomer.
“Whatev’s”

Can't wait till we purge all pedos. It will be so satisfying to slaughter them all. Zero tolerance for these scum.

Nature decided that the best age for a woman to have a baby is early 20s. If you're attracted to something below that age, you're a pedophile.

No, I'm open about it.

Attached: laura.png (627x513, 66.56K)

i think this is probably accurate

yes this point exactly. the sensibilities of modern society are a weak papering over of our base urges. as the saying goes, "if it bleeds, it needs"

Why?

masha or who is best for you

You really don't get it? In my religion, if this happens they die. Google honor killing.

>picrelated it's you seething with your lack of chromosomes

Attached: down-syndrome.jpg (662x454, 40.88K)

Puritanical feminism and the rise of postindustrialism and its attendant social structures is what did it, really. It's only been about 100 years since it's been taboo to have intergenerational relations.

Attached: the harbinger.jpg (696x1024, 82.35K)

Seconded

Then why isn't the line 25, when mental development "stops"

KYS.
Honestly.

Cucks exist. One was there when you were conceived.

Rude.

THATS A DANGEROUS DELUSION

All men are not secretly pedos and that delusion is extremely dangerous

They are our property, they cannot do anything without my permission

Attached: shutterstock_110971655.jpg (584x896, 116.11K)

I would put it higher. Make the pedos seethe.

>Ephebophiles. Learn the difference.
only pedos know the difference

About the same time misogynists and religious nutters get glocked for their dangerous behavoir.

Stfu cunt. Go outside.

Because most teen girls in today's world can't take care of a kid, they're too retarded. That's the only reason they made it illegal.

>Everyone gets urges. It’s just strong men resist them.
Who told you to resist them and why? Read your history. Feminism has contorted morality.

The irony is that your pedo hysteria is womanish.

Make the voting age 25 as well. Only stands to reason it would be better for decision making.

I think the AoC should be 16 for casual hookups. But you should still need parents permission to get married before 18. Just my .02$

Most peoples in today's world can't take care of a kid, user.

>has no children, no home, no property
>tells people to go outside

Yes, the pedos who are attracted to 25 year old women. Of course.
This is your brain on feminism.

Attached: ldgetout.jpg (780x438, 71.96K)