Would you fuck me?

Would you fuck me?

Attached: 14871BF3-7E4C-4037-A82E-B1764268710A.jpg (1100x2502, 614.09K)

Shut the fuck up you gay bitch ass dumbass bitch

maybe, only if you send a timestamp though

Are you straight or why are you calling me gay?

if you get one, I will send you bitcoin. let's wait :)

i'd fuck me... i'd totally fuck me.

I’m on a train rn lol, I can’t

ywnbaw

Yes, I'd fuck you....start with my dick in your mouth and then bend you over and drop a load into your tight asshole.

Yes

Attached: lily-rader-2.jpg (1920x1280, 287.61K)

your larps are fucking pathetic

Attached: Screenshots_2022-07-07-13-08-07.png (534x1048, 182.9K)

ywnbam
not bad
what is this interracial cuck bait

Yes, that’s my Reddit account. I get this comment everytime I make a thread

lies no fag goes on Any Forums while on a train

how convenient you cannot post a timestamp!! hey, keep at it man. have a (you) you bored moron. maybe tomorrow you'll be fishing! hahahaha

Attached: -GERMANY-_COLLAPSE.jpg (760x428, 83.69K)

how big is your penis?

jesus kill yourself you monumental waste of oxygen faggot

:/... mmm... no. You don't quite pass, but you're alot closer than the straight up troons. You should have started hormone treatment earlier.

you look like skyler from breaking bad if skyler was autistic and had a penis

I do, because I’m bored
Maybe I can post one once I’m home
Well I’m pre hrt. But just one or 2 more weeks and I’ll be able to start

Ok. Now let’s see you

as if i would autistic enough to post any identifiable information about myself in this degenerate shithole

weird way of typing scared

Along with hormones, start your corset training to uncomfortably reform your waist and guide your coming hormone developed hips. I recommend getting used to arms gloves that have a slimming aesthetic. Make sure to rock your natural legs. Most people don't realize that almost everybody of every sexuality actually prefers masculine curved legs, except the cut and overly muscular kind. Pretty much only Chun-Li cosplayers can get away with body building the legs and still come off as sexy. HAIR... you gotta *hand circles* you gotta do something better with that. Learn how to girl.

Do you have a place where we can see you naked like onlyfans. Even better post something here.

Lol. No thanks. I have a slim waist and it’ll be slightly curvy once fat redistribution kicks in. I’ll be fine, but thank you

Because you are a man that fucks other men.

i would kill you because you arent brave enoug to kill yourself.
honest question, why do you think you should stay alive? What purpose you serve or what benefit you gather for universe? You are a leech in human appearance, reason why you still exxist is that you are not brave enough to commit suicide.

I used to have an OF but gave up because I was too lazy to advertise it all day for just a couple more subs. Idk add me on socials and then maybe?

Fuck you, cuddle with you, make out with you. You're a cutie. I don't even care if your penis is bigger than mine.

What purpose you serve or what benefit you gather for universe?

I don’t fuck men
Projecting yourself onto me here

You will always be a man no matter what you do.

I study psychology and I’m a great friend
so cuuuuute I wish

No. I don't fuck men and you are a man.

Nope - no tits to grab onto

Lol, you have a very manly face. Why even bother pretending to be a woman?

Take a selfie rn holding up 4 fingers

You are on Any Forums. You fuck men and you are very gay
maybe in a couple months