Has your gf/wife ever gone out wearing a dress without underwear? Tell us about it

Has your gf/wife ever gone out wearing a dress without underwear? Tell us about it

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-07 114334.png (468x586, 519.52K)

Yes she has. Not really much to say about it really.

I wish skirts were acceptable for guys. The idea of swinging that free is so exciting

it's called a kilt...

Attached: KEPV-Poly-Viscose-Stewart-Black-Economy-Kilt-Kevin.jpg (1010x1500, 244.69K)

Wife does all the time, she loves wearing short skirts no panties, gets plenty of double takes in bars and restaurants

My gf takes walks with my creampies in her. The cum drips down her leg as we walk. She's great.

she went out with me to a movie and diner...

it was hot but not a whole lot to say... she did flash me a few times... don't think anyone saw because she was too self conscious

All the time

Attached: IMG_20220707_135143_270.jpg (960x1280, 128.63K)

Same! My gf goes to work without underwear on in dresses...often carrying a load with her. Very hot!

sometimes

Attached: ak5.png (457x628, 602.48K)

The day my ex and i started dating she wore a dress for our date. I remember when i saw her walking towards me for our date i didn't recognize her and i thought "goddamn whoever is with her is one lucky guy". She kept walking my direction until she was right next to me then i recognized her and i thought damn.

At the end of the night i take her back to my place and she rides me. I didn't find out until the end of the night she wasn't wearing panties and that apparently she kept hoping i would just grab her throughout our date and have my way with her.

Daily

Attached: 526FFA75-79D4-44EA-A246-22B2DE8F2885.jpg (1170x1756, 1.37M)

She says she loves feeling of me dripping when she's at work and forgets its there. Does yours do the whole I don't wanna shower because its like I'm washing you away routine?

More?

Hell ya, mine would wear dresses as we went out and be super nervous about it if the wind blew. She also loved being cummed in and let it run down her legs in public. She would also fly without panties and come straight home to fuck me as soon as she walked in. It’s great

any tips for getting your gf to be willing to do this

I got mine into doing dares, starting small at first and working up to more public things

Current gf, no way. She's a prude unfortunately. Ex wife would often. Total slut. Flirted with other men openly and eventually cheated and dumped me.

do you have examples of what small things to start off with and where to go from there

Some outfits require it. Super sheer sundress that is translucent. You can't see anything lewd, but you could easily see any pantyline.

It is always a chore to get her to wear it (normally on vacation)

But every time she has she is hot and wet as soon as we get back to the room

Attached: blurred.jpg (599x1501, 310.94K)

i wish my actual wife does that.
But she's over prude and not into sexual things since the birth of my daughter.

my ex girlfriend used to go naked under her dress outside, i loved that when it was windy.