I'm glad this dumb thing is gone. I never liked it, since the first time I seen it...

I'm glad this dumb thing is gone. I never liked it, since the first time I seen it... Fucking weird and gave me the willies

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-095644.png (720x858, 1.03M)

what the hell is it? just a “monument” with writing and shit?

imagine being spooked by 4 pieces of stone

Yesterday was George W. Bush's birthday. A message was sent.

monument commissioned by an evil cabal. funny it’s on the same day cern is running

Because you're incredibly stupid

Blow ass faggot

A SYMBOL has been destroyed. A manifestation of power, of might, of will, of EVIL in the world.

>took willies
Lmao you batty boy, tut tut baldy nut

You think you're life is an action movie don't you. You write like a faggot

Aren't those the stones that state the human population shouldn't exceed 500,000 to keep balance with nature?

People were proud of that? There’s like 0 artistic effort! It’s straight slabs lol wtf

Ooh, it was so Satanic
I be scared

add 3 more 0s but yes

>He doesn't know they are going to be reconstructed out of Steel, going to need bush to use some Thermite

Stupid niggers.

>oy muh pooor stonetablets *Crycrycry

So youve never played any of the DOOM games?

he is reeeeeeee

Attached: kike hates west .jpg (401x271, 17.51K)

it was guidelines for rebuilding humanity after a nuclear apocalypse, so it was assuming humanity already had fewer than half a billion people left. Plus in the 70s when it was built (hence the nuclear paranoia) the world population was half of what it is now.

Why would someone blow it up?

the BOARD sent you? the board doesn't know anything about science!

conspiracy theorists believe it was put there by the illuminati as instructions on how to rule the world after they kill 90% of the population.

Schizo thread? Hell yeah

>the human population shouldn't exceed 500,000
The illuminati theory makes no sense though since one of the commandments was literally make laws that are fair and just - which is like the exact opposite of a secret society trying to control the world

im kinda bummed nobody got to figure out the mystery of the box in the middle. i think destroying it all is fine. just wish i knew what the deal with the fuckin sundial or starchart whatever was

You mean this one user

Attached: Resting place of that pedo .jpg (1024x768, 215.36K)