Removed file picker preview pane

>removed file picker preview pane
Do actual GNOME devs really use GNOME themselves? I don't care about the founder, I'm talking about the actual developers. Serious answers please.

Attached: GNOME-Desktop-application-drawer.png (1920x1080, 77.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infoworld.com/article/2613816/gnome-co-founder-explains-why-he-dumped-linux-for-mac.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. They use Macs, just like the Fedora devs, FreeBSD devs, and many many others. At this point I'm convinced that the only devs that actually use Linux are the Debian devs (who use Ubuntu not Debian) and the Arch devs (Arch is the only distro that works)

source?

>(Arch is the only distro that works)
lol faggot, everything else was on point until this bullshit

no one uses linux

I use Linux.

Yet another thread made by some retard, rehashing a topic that was beaten to death over 5 years ago.

Not him, but there are countless videos of FreeBSD developers doing presentations on Macs.

Arch is easier to use now than Ubuntu was 6 years ago. Just install and enable kde and sddm and everything just works as if it were a managed distro

fucking fag

I'm talking about GNOME developers not using GNOME. I don't care about anything else.

infoworld.com/article/2613816/gnome-co-founder-explains-why-he-dumped-linux-for-mac.html

Took two seconds on Google

Like he said, noone uses Linux.

See .

it's funny how I can skip all the linux bs by just running it headless

Takes 1 second to read the OP you fucking retard

No you don't. You're lying. Stop it, it's bad for your soul.

$ uptime -p
up 1 day, 17 hours, 25 minutes

I too installed Linux from the AppStore.

Post proof with uptime.

>$ uptime -p
>up 7654545 day, 17 hours, 25 minutes

Attached: WSL2-en-Windows-10.jpg (800x418, 77.12K)

>800x418
I hope you can afford a better monitor soon.
Where does it say about appstore, though?

if you press the windows key you can search for the app store and installed it from there but you may need a microsoft account to do so

I pressed the windows key and I cannot see the option to find app store please help

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-16 14-40-16.png (3840x2160, 2.28M)

>he updated to Windows 8
sir you have to go to the micrsoft website to download the windows 11 iso, it's a free for all users to Windows 11 Home

I downloaded the windows 11 installer and it is not working please help

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-16 14-44-04.png (808x322, 13.59K)

ser please be patient we are working on it please don't panic, try updating your windows and if that still doesn't work please reinstall your vcredist

Imagine wasting time with Loonix on desktop...