How do I get a BPD gf that's extremely obsessive? where do I find one?

how do I get a BPD gf that's extremely obsessive? where do I find one?

Attached: 7c63f326b9b79d232beeb78af2bc3a77.jpg (1081x1080, 99.08K)

You gotta groom them at a young age

How do you think Epstein did it? just don't be retarded

how would that make them obsessed with me? seems like that'd do the opposite.

They are literally everywhere. My gf has it. My buddies ex had bpd. I know a few people that have dated girls with bpd. Maybe I just attract people with mental illness around me, but be prepared to have your emotions toyed with and possible cheated on for shit you don't understand lmao

You don't want that. They aren't consistent and will almost always do the opposite of what you want. They will randomly sperg out and stop being obsessive. Or they will start being obnoxious and then get mad when you tell them to fuck off. They aren't human they are monsters in human skin. If you do find one then abuse the little cunt.

I stay with her cuz she lets me scroll through Any Forums while we fuck. Also, shes into so realllly kinky shit.

Oh and she buys me weed.

That's good. Just use them. They are animals and you have to treat them as such.

Pretty simple. Become an overt Narcissist

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-120257.png (720x1512, 273.46K)

How does that work when people with BPD call everyone a narcissist

>They are literally everywhere
U have bpd and covert NPD confused. But that's pretty typical for you dumbfucks

Women with BPD are narcissists lol

Find a very unaware bpd but good luck since bpd is pretty rare

Narcissist detected

Just because diagnosed BPD is rare doesn't mean BPD is rare.

>>premise: find a girlfriend who has a psychological disorder. Also she is obsessed with you.
Conclusion: you are a selfish and fked up little boy.

>BPD?

>Sperg user defends women with BPD because he has a gf with BPD and or has BPD

Attached: 1656305353001.jpg (704x659, 51.46K)

Would you say the same about npd??

They are fundamentally sub human. Why would you take the opinions of the BPD person into account. It's not like they consider the emotions of anyone but themselves.

I have bpd.

Sort of. A lot of people are high in narcissism.

This don't make sense since most of the population don't have emotions. Just us bpds

That describes me perfectly. Thanks user I had no idea

Yep, you will never come to terms with the fact that you're a shitty person. You're a disgusting abusive monster who feels justified in every action.

Narcissists rarely get therapy so the rates are not well documented
Bpds do go to therapy so the rates are documented

Eventually your worst fear will come true due to your shitty behavior. Everyone will abandon you and you will be alone. A desperate little animal clawing at the feet of anyone you can find.

What actions are you referring to?

I dumped my last npd friend over a year ago. My npd family before that. I'm doing fine alone

Sure, but unfortunately people with BPD aren't intelligent enough or mentally capable of determining if someone is a narcissist.Comes down to "I don't like this person because they call out my abuse".

>Being held accountable for my BPD actions

>ABUSE! GASLIGHTING! NARCISSISM!

LOOOOOOL
All my friends and family have NPD I'm not the problem they are

>people with BPD aren't intelligent enough or mentally capable of determining if someone is a narcissist.
That's not true at all. We see things most ppl don't. This has been documented

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-152321.png (720x1512, 210.39K)

Attached: 1647229384036.jpg (2000x1125, 130.71K)

Holy shit my relationship is literally a textbook case. I am very admant about denying therapy and am very controlling. Man I love learning new shit about myself

Actually people with BPD are super smart guys. I'm not a wild animal with no ambition or respect for other humans. I'm just so perceptive my narcissist parents tore me down. Cope harder.

>Written by someone with BPD

Most therapist are NPD but whatever you gotta tell yourself. There's a ex therapist on youtube who I think may have bpd who talks about this.