Do you believe in space aliens?

Do you believe in space aliens?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (270x360, 31.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/pentagon-reports-400-ufo-encounters-tells-congress-theyre-investigating-video/story?id=84753756
dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sure

No, I only believe in underground aliens, and water aliens.

Attached: graboid.jpg (1303x841, 654.59K)

Good movie like all of the up to the western flash back movie

No, and anyone who does is retarded
Think about the billions of years of evolution it took just to get us here.
If there was any other advanced species out there they would've already colonized and we'd be able to see megastructures or at the very least detect strange radiation.
But the skies are dark and quiet.
In ever direction.
Forever.

he never said they were advanced.
you dont believe there is life anywhere out there in the universe?
seems like it'd be pretty damn unlikely we're the only life

I sure do think there are aliens, But us homo monkey fucks are to dimwitted to even cope with a slight difference in skin color, or diet, or sexual orientation. hair color, music taste, whatever we can claw at to hate each other and cause a issue.

The fact of the matter guys, Is if we all stopped being such xenophobic trash to each other, the odds of use getting to blow a fat load up some alien bitches ass increases dramatically.

Don't YOU wanna fuck some alien bitch up her ass? Yeah ya do faggot, Yeah ya do. So be kind to each other. do it for alien ass.

It could taste like cotton candy for all we know. Be kind, fuck aliens.

Attached: TiZPjfd.jpg (1200x1200, 563.92K)

Xenophobia is the guiding light for the eventually survival of human race on a cosmic scale. Aliens are probably not going to be fucking friends, nigger.

Yeah I believe that they are probably real

they look like bugs. i have seen them.

Attached: KEK.jpg (603x960, 186.29K)

You're fuckin dumb, dude

You shut the fuck up, I can actually hear the muscles in your wrist giving the fuck up from here.

YOU want aliens to come, How else are you gonna get a beam of light to bring you soy milk when your arm is to weak to reach your mouth?

you fucking retard.
you absolute troglodyte.
you fucking low sodium flaccid cock.

Im gonna fuck an alien up the ass, and im going to make you watch from your life support pod.

You fucking incel

Attached: 285491809_5102267406534297_694327285840770365_n.jpg (640x640, 63.04K)

bruh, its not even a conspiracy anymore, this shit got disclosed 2 years ago. people like you are the fringe weirdos now. hows it feel to be the person everyone thinks is fucking nuts for not keeping up?

even mainstream news is more alert than you
abcnews.go.com/Politics/pentagon-reports-400-ufo-encounters-tells-congress-theyre-investigating-video/story?id=84753756

Yup. Hard not to considering the size of the universe. Visitors from another world is an entirely different thing however.

ever since disclosure day i have only met one dude who didnt beleive in aliums. dude was knda nuts so i didnt talk to him much. i do think some people are just jumping on the aliums band wagon because its established fact now, and they want to seem smart, acting like they knew the whole time. but whatever.

Speak for yourself dude, I just wanna fuck one.

Attached: 1643055063742.jpg (1040x1028, 82.98K)

the duality of man.

though one could believe in the greatness of humanity without hating or trying to destroy everything that is not. we could blow our loads in human cooters to make more humans, and still befriend aliums to learn from and teach. and hey, im sure some aliums would be down to have loads blown in em too. thats the neat thing about us, we could do both. and do it with love and style.

All your anus are belong to us

kill, marry, fuck
lets go

Attached: men_in_black_aliens.jpg (1160x653, 186.75K)

No. I have no beliefs about them one way or another. Maybe they exist, maybe they don't. I'll avoid forming an opinion about them until there is some good evidence.

"I have no strong feelings, one way or the other."

Attached: 225px-Neutral_President.jpg (720x900, 53.66K)

dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf

As long as i get to try out some alien ass. Im game for whatever.

I marry the snail eyeballs thing, I fuck the small thing in the chair cause it cant stop me, And i kill the one with balls on its chin, because fuck that thing.

they're real

Attached: 1657196834598.jpg (1024x986, 201.87K)

>science
>statistics
There's no doubt that other intelligent civilization exist, have existed, and will emerge in due time. It's not a matter of if they exist, but rather have they already been here, are here, and/or will come again?

marry, scale eyestalks 2nd from left
fuck, ribbed for my pleasure in middle
kill,woman in back for creating genetic abomination

Tell my wife and children I said... hello.

+DICK PAIN INFLICTOR+

I don't even believe in illegal aliens

boarders are just made up man

do you believe in the Mars Defense Force?

>If there was any other advanced species out there they would've already colonized and we'd be able to see megastructures or at the very least detect strange radiation.
>But the skies are dark and quiet
I take What Is FERMI Paradox for 1600 please