Lol

Lol

Attached: FW_6SHFXgAMhQRT.jpg (1190x1302, 202.8K)

Scotty just gives up being a parent at 14? That's fucked. I would never stop caring for my child. *loads up halo 2 and hits a bowl of dro*

Dude sounds like an Onion article.

I don't understand what he means. Is this about abortion? Depression? What!

Guns and mental health I think, but Adams' stepson died of an overdose and not by gun suicide so it's weird? Why wouldn't you get an addict help?

Who cares? Scott Adams hasn't been relevant since the 90s.

Right? Sounds like he's in a weird state of mind.
Honestly I don't know who the guy is.

He made the comic strip Dilbert.

I get it's probably a coping issue, but holy shit this guy is a douche

I don't think he trusts anyone that could help a young man or something. He preferred to watch his son kill himself with drugs than even try to jump in and get him help because he doesn't think he could do anything, or that a doctor could. I think he's got issues from guilt or something

is that why its been so weird lately?

can someone explain what that means to a non American?

I looked into it, apparently he did try to get his son help but he couldn't get him involuntarily committed to rehab or something.

3. Be an inspiration and roll model to your child and guide him through difficult times instead of neing a schizo piece of shit father.

Because a lot of addicts don't want help and are very selfish attention seekers who use their parents love to manipulate them into giving them money

Adams' son had a head injury and got addicted to legal drugs, he tried to get him help but was rebuffed and couldn't force him into anything

Legal addictions are the worst because if they're addicted to something legal and you're white you can at least get them in trouble and force them to get help

"tough love" So basically he did nothing but act like an asshole to his stepson, who probably hated him anyway cause he's a douche who isn't his real dad and was probably overbearing, and then he just gave up when shit got too hard and now he thinks everyone else should too.

Creator of Dilbert everybody. Fucking idiot.

>Why wouldn't you get an addict help?
you answered your own question, stepson.

Mental health services work everywhere except America?

>Be a shit parent
>Son khs
>>It was societies fault!
>>There was no way to prevent this!
>>There was no other option!
I honestly feel bad for the son. But not this asshole.

>He tried to involuntarily commit his son in 2017/18 prior to his death
>In response to his tweet he said "If one more person hallucinates to me about some 'program' where teens are kidnapped and 'fixed' and returned to their happy parents, I might explode. No such thing exists. You have two options. Only two. No help is coming. Only death and suffering."
Lol lmao even, he's just mad his "kidnapping" plan didn't work, years ago he was complaining that California made it too hard