Just found out my gf has been cheating on me for months. She doesn't know I know. What should I do...

Just found out my gf has been cheating on me for months. She doesn't know I know. What should I do? I've been considering inviting her over, drugging her drink the shaving her head and then slitting her throat. Do you think thats going too far?

Attached: Carina Zavline.png (1151x1412, 1.94M)

yeah probably a little
just break up and preserve some of your dignity you manchild. not worth serving a life sentence over, especially since it's obviously premeditated.

no i don't. sounds like a good idea tbh. post vid pls

The fact this is a real option to you makes you worse.

>imagine throwing your life in the trash for a sexual object

She doesn't care about you, why do you care about her? Don't destroy your life because of a whore.

god when did Any Forums become so full of pussies

>not worth serving a life sentence over,
assumes i get caught, plenty of places to bury the body aroud here.

why kill when hiv is available?

Have as much rough and aggressive sex with her as possible; also treat her like shit but don't tell her you kno about the cheating. Just keep treating her like garbage. maybe make her support you for a while. Use her, abuse her. and then out of nowhere you dump her before she dumps you

Already made the first mistake. Thinking that you're smarter than the police. Don't underestimate them. That's how retards like you get caught.

You joining was the tipping point.

When schools let out for the summer

You’re not tough or cool or edgy. You’re pathetic and you wouldn’t actually do anything OP suggest either. Go fuck yourself you child.

Whoever controls the afterlife is gonna clown the shit out of you for doing this, fucking pathetic, imagine obsessing so much over someone who couldn’t care less

Attached: F221694B-C6C8-451C-BEEF-FC7D32A447E1.gif (598x640, 1.89M)

Dude... If you like to watch her getting screwed by some other guys, just ask her to do that.

If you are offended by her cheating and can't handle it, just leave her. She's not worth your time or trouble. No need to hurt her. Leaving her is enough. She'll regret it later.

police work off evidence, there will be no evidence.

>She'll regret it later.
>regret
>women
>regret

Nope, she won't, lol. Unless OP change his life around or something that would make her think of him again. Otherwise she will just keep fucking other guys and won't even think about him.

Summer time

shes not property and you are not her owner...just leave her and tell her shes a fuckin coward and should piss off.

Attached: 9987.jpg (300x454, 43.65K)

Post her sex vids with you in it. Or make one with her bull.

You again...
Again my advice: kill yourself, larping faggot.

>slit
This is the dumbest thing you could do..
You are polluting your soul for the sake of a whore.

If you really want to drug her and do something, then film her with the most humiliating sex pics imaginable. Like lubed up kitchen utensils up her ass and her face smeared with shit while sucking on a turd. Dogfucking, size stretching, piss drinking, you get the idea...

Then plan your exit well and get the fuck away from her and text those foul pics to her cheating partner as a “warning” to get checked for STDs and her family, friends and coworkers if you are really wanting to destroy her...
Don’t expect them to ever feel guilt or remorse for their actions, women can justify anything in their own minds, but their true nightmare is their social group knowing what kind of trash they really are

Do not throw you life away on a cumdumpster. Drug her then have a bunch of niggers gangbang her film it and post it to social media.