YLYL Liberals Can’t Admit They Fucked Up Edition

YLYL Liberals Can’t Admit They Fucked Up Edition

Attached: A967825A-9A4D-49B9-B0C3-79C7D22E788C.jpg (720x399, 18.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3WHQUBtwi68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None of us even wanted Biden, bit the old white men in the DNC won't let us have anyone better.
And yes, in fact it is worth it have gotten drump out of office. If you can not see how dangerous and racist he was you must be a real redneck retard

Attached: b3c.jpg (680x860, 54.73K)

IT DOESNT MATTER. VOTE DEMOCRATIC SO WE CAN STOP THE REPUBLICANS NOW. JIE BIDEN NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Demoncraps simply dont understand politics, they game all day and fill their head with gay propaganda

Attached: 1657099255120.jpg (640x509, 64.23K)

The irony...

Why are conservatives the biggest faggots?

Yes unironically. Do you not see the shit the repubs do? Banning abortion? They will literally work to take our rights away because jeebus but you don't care??

>gay propaganda
There is literally nothing wrong with being gay. Shut the fuck up your fat idiot.

If we didn’t have Biden, we’d probably be on the verge of war with Russia!

Attached: 15B10985-D225-4AA4-B4D0-D13D60343FA3.jpg (750x739, 77.57K)

youtu.be/3WHQUBtwi68

I’m trying to imagine a world where you aren’t an astroturger and sincerely believe this horseshit.

I mean there's nothing right with being gay in a completely logical sense. Serves no purpose in the natural order of things. If you wanna stick your AIDS riddled penis into a man's Anus that doesn't affect me so I don't care. But it serves no function other than a moment of pleasure. If the pinnacle of your life is getting pieces of micro feces on your dick than I simply pity you, would be better off just rubbing one out and calling it a day.

Attached: 1345351D-CE78-458D-89B0-3F2A91569E8D.jpg (500x672, 82.77K)

>There is literally nothing wrong with being gay. Shut the fuck up your fat idiot

Attached: 1657116690448.jpg (500x500, 99.67K)

If we didn't have Biden now, COVID would still be going and inflation would be rising precipitously.

Maybe it's because the DNC doesn't have anyone better. The democrat party is a circular firing squad of virtue signaling passive aggressive cunts.

At least we didn't vote for a Traitor.

why do you guys hate that so much, its just a girl touching them and seeing them in a silly dog outfit.

no one is being traumatized or harmed here.

I may have missed it. But abortion wasn't banned. It was simply passed back to the states where it belongs. The democrats had 50 years to codify abortion into law to prevent this, they knew that. They decided to dangle it as an election tool every four years instead. Their bluff got called.

Definately not just a silly dog outfit. Its a kink outfit for degenerate sex.
The slippery slope fallacy used for this fags being groomers are becoming truer for each passing day

Just a bunch of faggots dressed up as fags. But now you have to try to explain to a 5 year old what mental illness is so she understands why people do that. It's a complex issue for a simple mind which is unnecessary. If you wanna act like retards just do it at home. They're just seeking attention because they weren't hugged enough as children or perhaps their uncle hugged them a little too much.

By your estimate, no.

If not for Sleepy Joe we would still have Psychotic Don. And I already know that Biden and the Democrats are corrupt feckless failures. Do not care. I will be dead soon. You can have at it. You'll like Fascism.

Attached: donald.jpg (2125x2111, 548K)

You’re a pedophile.

Republic > Facism > Democracy > Communism

How come no one is bringing up the fact that suicide rates for people with mental illness regarding their sexuality is 6000x higher than people who accept their true gender? They spend so much time trying to be something they literally can never be with drugs, hormones and surgery only to realize they're retarded because they thought they could alter reality and failed. Once they realize this they kill themselves. Why not just cut to the chase. If reality isn't something you can accept it's time to an hero.