"Hi, I'm the vice president of the United States. I destroy acres of property and I kill American citizens...

"Hi, I'm the vice president of the United States. I destroy acres of property and I kill American citizens. I urged BLM and Antifa to burn many American cities. And whoever got in the way got killed. Just a handy reminder. Oh, and I'm not REALLY the vice president. You see, we stole the 2020 election. So, I'm really just your run of the mill murderess."

Attached: download.jpg (1160x773, 165.83K)

Fuck off, trumptard moron

"I also bragged and laughed about how many black men I put in jail. Fitting, since my great-grandparents actually owned slaves."

2.000 Mules.

Attached: biden voter.jpg (1024x725, 279.18K)

Truth hurts, doesn't it, cry baby?

“I was also a staunch and vocal supporter of crowd funding efforts to bail out violent Antifa and BLM looters so they could get out and destroy more of America”

hey, at least it's not copypasta. working class middle aged white hands wrote this post though.

>cry baby
This thread is literally about crying about the VP. Kek

>You see, we stole the 2020 election.
Nothing got stolen, you mentally retarded conservative cock sucking faggot. They won, you lost. Shut the fuck up and get over it already. We had to in 2016, and we're doing you the fucking COURTESY of not laughing in your fucking face about our victory. If only you'd done the same, maybe the entire fucking world wouldn't hate you right now. But here we are.

Everyone hates you, and now you get to see why up close and in person. Take a good look. This is why you're a piece of shit that the world has discarded. Go ahead and kill yourself.

/thread
stop fucking whining.

Here’s you (you)s, shlomos. Enjoy your shekels from the JIDF

Sounds like someone has trouble coping.

Jews are bad right?

Attached: 5a1eff733dbef4f1018b8f2a.png (700x350, 349.01K)

No sane person has any evidence or reason to support the current administration. Only paid shills with a history of schizophrenia.

>Hi I'm a republican shill that's totally bent out of shape

Attached: 1656704408419.jpg (724x724, 46.77K)

This is literally a cope thread

Yikes- you b crazy...

By that logic all 4 years of Trump’s presidency was 24/7 cope by the media, leftist commentators, your homesite reddit, mueller and his friends, etc

Keep seething and coping

>oh mah gawd she literally kills people just like the evil cintons

shut up shill lmbo

>all 4 years of Trump’s presidency was 24/7 cope by the media
Bless your heart. You think you can reason like the rest of the adults.

"And we won't EVEN talk about my nymphomania. Truth is, I'll suck anything that's longer than it is wide."

And? Is that supposed to be some sorta gotcha?

Just got off the phone with Anne Tipha and she's confirmed that none of this actually has anything to do with her organization sooooo

Much better than the tranny poor white hands that wrote yours lol

Apparently is since neither of you chucklefucks are refuting it

>cried about trump for 4 no 5 no 6 years lol
Gonna cry again in 2024 bubs

No you or user said some one was coping. When it is you that is coping, OPs thread topic is cope. You have no leg to stand on here

They're still coping. Biden's entire presidency on the media has been about January 6th from the start to distract from his total incompetence.

test

Cope

Joe hasnt focuesd on jan 6 or its hearings...the congress has. Nice try tho

>reduced to one word responses
Fucking kek. Stay mad

>implying joe can focus

Attached: 1545568933498.jpg (480x270, 14.72K)

Cope

And now your thread dies...

kek, fucking this.