At what age did you begin puberty? Do you remember the order in which the stages happened?

At what age did you begin puberty? Do you remember the order in which the stages happened?

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-100852_Reddit.jpg (1079x1436, 707.41K)

Started when I was 9.. Don't really remember any stages but I know it took me forever to finish. Didn't start getting any hair till I was ~20.

none? not even a bush? howd you know you were going through puberty then?

No pubes, anywhere. I know it started when I was 9 because that's when I started getting horny... and it hit me hard. One specific time I can remember when I was 9, was when me and my friend were playing with water balloons and came inside to change... we both got naked and I saw him and it was like a nuclear bomb went off in my head.

Had a huge crush on him for a long ass time.

i was like 10/11 when i first started budding tits and got my first period at 13.

Boys in the throes of puberty are the sexiest thing ever.
Wish I could've seen you guys.

You guys are lucky, at 9yo I got acne, and my period at 14yo, stopped growing around 12, and had greasy face and hair

I was very late bloomer.

>reddit in filename
What's his username?

I had boners since I was like 8, but never really began puberty till very late, until I was 14 when I actually began growing pubes. I never ejaculated semen until I was 15, and over the course of that summer I grew like a foot and got stretch marks on my back. Got bullied a bit for being a late bloomer, but I do miss being able to sort of have multiple orgasms, which were dry but I had no real refractory period before jizz came out.

The hottest are ones in their early puberty, about 13.
When they still smooth, have light skin down there, not veiny, not ruggy, but already pretty hung and developed enough to shoot.

My first puberty probably started at like 12 or something when I first started to notice changes. It was mostly done by like 18, but I don't think my dick really reached full maturity until like 22-23.

Then I decided that puberty was so much, I'd try it again from the other side at 36, and I'm still in the thick of it.

around 16 I think

same, 25 when I started second puberty

Is a woman's first period something traumatic? Or does it have some signs it's about to happen? It must suck when it randomly happens in the middle of class and you stain your pants

I was a late bloomer. Didn't really get tits till I was like 13 and my period came at 14.

Agreed. I love when they just barely start sprouting some hair, not much just some fine compact tufts. Watching their faces as they squirt their clear boyjuice is always amazing, too. The faces they make are great.

Damn, good for you girl. I wish I had the words to express what was wrong with me at that age. Growing up as a queer kid in the 90s and 2000s sucked. There was no one to talk or relate to about that kinda stuff.

I think 13 but I was a dumbass and circumcised and didn't quite get how to coom until I used lube at 16. I remember I thought I had to push it out like piss, it was really quite distressing for me, I thought there was something really wrong with me

i mean it kinda is. like you know its eventually going to happen but when it happens you still are kinda surprised.

fuck i thought i was a late bloomer lol most my friends had theirs at like 12. Most my friends were having sex by 14 tbh. i didnt lose my v-card till 16 but once i did i went wild.

I think around 10 or 11. I was horny a lot as a kid. I think I had some kind of hypersexual disorder. I’m male and myself and other male friends would jerk each other off and give each other blowjobs but it was whimsical in nature and I never came. Plus I didn’t bathe much as a kid so I’m sure my dick smelled like piss and funk, can thank my parents for that…

I think these weird childhood sexual experiences have molded the perverted nature of my sexual interests as an adult. I’ve always been straight though, I have no sexual attraction to men.

Femanon
>4
The rage starts
>9
Started developing
>10
Started spotting
>11
Started my period
>12
Started having mood-swings
>13
Started having "boyfriends" (guys that walked me to class while holding my hand, nothing else)
>14
Started "dating" in the classic sense of the word

Sorry your parents mutilated you.

>feels like piss
Yeah it's a weird feeling at first. One time I tried to continue fapping after I came, and I thought I was gonna cum again but I began pissing instead.

When first have sex?
What was the experience like?

>continue fapping after I came, and I thought I was gonna cum again but I began pissing instead.
That's si fucking hot, user. What'd you do? Where did it happen?