As a Jewish man I would like to make a deal. What would it take for your ‘kind’ to leave my people alone?

As a Jewish man I would like to make a deal. What would it take for your ‘kind’ to leave my people alone?

Attached: 8C259E87-D757-4FD4-B109-7760C19D13FC.jpg (1080x1080, 145.88K)

Hilarious. Its like ticks asking the deer to quit scratching and biting at them.

/thread

Attached: is parasites.png (1352x986, 506.01K)

The complete annihilation of isr*el

leave the middle east and back home to Poland, kike

You all convert to Christianity

>What would it take for your ‘kind’ to leave my people alone?
That your 'kind' leaves US alone in the first place.

Nothing my people fought for your people lives in WWII. You're welcome faggot!!!!!

your extinction

primarily that you get all your folks together and go back to your own country, so all the rest of the world could live in peace
too bad you don't have any because you're parasites

Serious answer from a 32 y.o. german woman:

tell the truth about WW2
tell the truth about Hitler
tell the truth about the 'Holocaust'
tell the truth about Communism

cut yourself off from your 'elite' - the most evil humans in existance

stop messing with white nations and leave our children alone
stop sucking the lifeblood of humanity with your old-banking-scams and money worship
release your stranglehold on the USA

all the tea in china

1. Stop treating other's as worse, the "goyim" shit you're tryin to pull off. We're equal and you must believe it.

2. Fuck off from Palestine, it's not your land and won't be. Build a wall if you have to, but fuck off from them.

With this, I won't have a reason to dislike you kikes.

Based germama answer. The only thing Hitler did wrong was not finishing the job.

Get the fuck outta Europe and America.
Permanently. Until the end of time.
Because we're STILL too irrational to accept you.

Attached: main-qimg-cd7652f59aedeccbd739fa632f3c2df1.gif (500x297, 1.47M)

The world can't handle the truth.

For you all to jump in a fire

Legalize cp.

being part of a group of people is why you have a big think, people who got nothing dont care, you can think and think and in the end you will get beat up and stepped on where ever man will walk. there will never not be some form of power grab over someone else. even those who are equals will have jealousy for something

Elliott Gould.

Attached: 1605991002211.jpg (474x618, 36.46K)

love your response but
tits or gtfo

Please step up the conquest of the levant, I unironically think Israel is based for slaughter muslims