Where's the MILF thread?

Where's the MILF thread?

That user who had phone sex with the co-worker MILF and posted screenshots, where is he?

Attached: 8929812.png (567x549, 234.71K)

post screenshot plox

Didn't save any

Some sjw idiot probably tried to contact the woman via Instagram.

Would be impossible to find her

Autists can and will. Good choice to delete the pics.

dude, every autist is using 4chanx, those pics are never gone my friend.

Don't know, really hope he'll make a post about what happens in the future but I doubt it.

I'm here. We're texting, she just sent me a selfie from bed.

bs, also give us them screenshots of the texts if true!

Posted a bunch in the previous thread, were you there? Here's the selfie. Not a nude, sorry.

Attached: 929012901.png (627x793, 1.01M)

Love the beauty mark, will you make a future thread if she stays the night?

Had to leave after he "confessed" how did the larp end?

Milf right here

Attached: B073880B-8EAF-46BC-A063-74DFFC58214D.jpg (828x1098, 174.6K)

I will if I remember to do it. Still haven't invited her over, but we're texting and it's sort of implied that we will actually fuck at some point. We are both still very horny, and I might have to call her again.

What made you want to post on Any Forums? People call this the breeding ground for incels, surprised you would trust us tbh.

I suck at flirting and sexting and stuff like that, wasn't sure who to ask. Can't exactly go to reddit and ask them for help. But I actually got some great tips from other anons. It all worked out in the end.

Glad to hear it, something you can use for the next milf. Again, hopefully you remember in the future and make a post, enjoy each other for now.

Who is she user

You did good user, its nice to see that good things can happen to bad people, lol.

Milfs are easy because they only want to get dicked down and that is it

Thanks, user.