>mfw somebody ask me why I use Linux

Attached: im-broke-nigga.gif (498x373, 2.24M)

>Yes I care about my privacy and freedom, how did you know?

Attached: 1660615263317.jpg (758x644, 63.77K)

Why I started using Linux: Why I'm still using Linux:

you can get windows for free if you're not completely braindead, but it still won't give you freedom.

Attached: behroze-gnu-button2-small.png (300x137, 19.53K)

do you get paid to use linux?
i dont understand.
windows is literally free

but you need at least 16 gigs to run windows 11 while you only need 4 gigs to run linuux

>paying for windows

run windows 11 on your T20 then talk to me

The funny thing is, as soon as you tell me (and quite proudly, I might add) that you primarily run Linux, I already know a ton about you. I know that you have no artistic ability -- that you're not into full-stack or front-end dev (no photoshop), you're not a photographer (no lightroom), and you're not into video editing (no final cut pro). I know you're not a software entrepreneur, as you would have needed full-stack development for that. I know you're not into remote collaboration with iCloud (and Dropbox support is being ended soon). I know you're not a developer (no XCode), or mobile developer at all (which generally requires Photoshop). I know you haven't honed your UX/product sense. Even if you dual-boot, I know you're in pain and will probably lose a bunch of data one day and have no idea what happened. You see that? In your search for "freedom," you have boxed yourself in like a caged rat. If you carry apple products it's more likely you don't have to compromise on groceries you want to buy or clothes you want to wear and your apartment isn't 'fixed up' using scraps found somewhere near landfill and filled with second hand hoarded junk and packaging materials. and it's also more likely that you have time and resources to pursue higher education and attain property and 'go out' instead of 'cleverly' saving pennies. it signals baseline wealth and, to extent, intellect.

new coppee & pasta?

the moment i know you use windows and all your free student trial stuff is youre completely uncreative without your one click solutions and expensive subscription based tools

It's from a Techlead video.

I can easily bypass the TPM check, not my problem if you can't.

that wasn't my point, my point is that a poverty computer cant run windows 11.

Linux is definitely the more expensive OS. Windows is like $5 to free and Linux makes you anti social wich will cost you large amounts in your career

Attached: 1660617260904.jpg (625x626, 74.05K)

OH NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1630270984008.jpg (374x334, 32.14K)

yes
sorry but i don't have the money to waste on an uber eats device

Except it can like I said.

based

>Using linux means you haven't honed UX or Product sense
And Windows or MacOS indicates superior understanding of either concept? With linux you can literally build your own workflow just for you based on habits, specific requirements and preferences. Tfw when an intermediate linux user is actually a Product manager assessing UI/UX and system requirements for a userbase of one.

Attached: 1660283501056220.gif (368x349, 2.53M)