Based femanon here...

Based femanon here. I just broke up with BF and told him I have been cheating on him for the last year with a few black guys. He didn't take it well and still wanted to try and stay together and work it out but I have fallen in love with one of the black guys i cheated with.
It is just sex is so much better with a bigger cock and bbc are the biggest and best. Plus black men lick pussy so much better. I will never date another white man again probably unless he let me fuck a bbc when ever i wanted.
pic is related with a time stamp of course.

Attached: 1657172952598.jpg (1170x2208, 308.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.twitch.tv/we_are_art/home
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old bait thread, nothing to see.
Newfags and Coomers will fall for this thread again.

Pic of boobs in bra plz

lolwhocares

show womb you had cut out because of HPV causing cervical cancer

tits and time stamp or sharpie in pooper. you should know the rules.

Attached: 1jeDxr0.jpg (1024x768, 143.37K)

here you are i tried to satisfy both your needs with one photo

Attached: 1657173579677.jpg (1170x2208, 268.45K)

show more, something ur cuck exbf will miss

very mediocre. how can you call yourself based when you're fucking back guys behind your bfs back and have such whack tits? let's see the whole body

if you are a based femanon then why did you forget tits in the first post. A true based femanon would know.

Can we please just get rid of the jews already? I'm so tired of reading their shit tier larping propaganda.

do you have a penis?

Females do not talk like this. Retard.

>back guys
Were you trying to say Black guys? kek. Check your spelling next time user. I will not show my full body if you are going to be rude like that user. And like I said before Black men have much bigger cocks than white men and can fuck harder and deeper which is what women want during sex.
I cheated on him cause I liked it so much and the sex was much greater than my bf or and ex-bf from my past and I only date white men before.
Sorry forgot. Wont let it happen again :/

Attached: 1657176385039.jpg (1170x2208, 428.54K)

nope. 100% female :)
That is because you do not talk to females at all so you dont know how females speak. Cope harder incel virgin.

>lol a typo. gottem!
who cares. show body. it's all you're good for

I was joking user. kek. I knew what you meant. Not until you ask me nicely and be respectful ;)

show us your clit then

Ava. Tranny from reddit.

plz show :)

Lol all is irrelevant to me regardless of race, disloyalty, etc: ur an ugly whore/a man, and ur rp bf cuck fantasy aligns perfectly w/ ur mental illness; Goodluck (;

/thread?

Attached: 1656681537317.jpg (700x691, 95.52K)

Actual Femanon here.

I've fucked with a bunch of niggers when i was younger and i can tell you for a fact most of them suck just as bad as white dudes in bed and aint no nigger ever ate pussy in they life lol.

i literally wont fw black dudes anymore for that exact reason none of them eat pussy all they wanna do is hit it from behind for 30 secs before they nut then they wanna go back to smoking weed and playing cod literally the shittiest fucks ever lol

tits or gtfo

ywnbaw lol seethe troon

Its a tranny... he dosen't live in reality.

OP...YWNBAW. And you wont get more subscribers to your faggot twitch channel.

you couldn't infer that they would be selfish in bed when they're selfish in everything else? show jugs

That filter completely changes your look. Post unfiltered pic
t. Tranny who uses this filter all the time

post nose

i mean in my defense i was a teenager when i was with all but 1 of them so i was retarded to begin with and mostly i just fw them to score free kush lol i wasnt thinkin abt how good a long term lover they would be

Attached: IMG_5432221.png (370x339, 166.7K)

You are a piece of shit whore.
Well at least you are not gonna date that poor guy anymore, you don't deserve him.

At this point these threads are just spam and mods should remove them. SAGE

Wat about my faggot twitch channel instead?.. gonna be getn comfy n ripn some street fighter soon; getn started on megamanx3 this week too

m.twitch.tv/we_are_art/home

lol no. i have a big nose and you'll call me a kike. im not though. i just have a big nose lmao.

Reality is that 94% of the worlds niggers have never touched white woman. Those who are, are lucky right? Well goodluck sissies 94% still needs to be accepted, never gonna happen.

Are you the whore that often fantasizes about black men and says is pregnant with his supposed white guy boyfriend's child?

>Femanon
>eyes of a troon
Yeah op, I definitely believe you

HOLY CHEESE AND CRACKERS!!! THIS IS LIKE THE NTR DOUJIN THAT I READ!!!

Attached: 614.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

no one wants to see ur twitch channel you fucking dumbass tranny go advertise on plebbit you fucking fag.

youll never be a woman. im 8 months pregnant and its amazing. whats it like knowing its something you'll never experience because ur a mentally ill guy with a fucking dick?

thats not much of a defence user. also show jugs

>Based femanon
>Cheated on my bf with Niggers.

I don't think you know what that word means mate.
But hey enjoy single motherhood.
Enjoy raising another halfbreed mutt who will end up being a criminal.
Statistically at least.

facts most white girls wont fuck nigs and most nigs will never touch white pussy.

i wouldnt say often. i havent really been feeling black dudes lately. im super into my bf lately tbh. and yeah, im due the first week of sept.

Burn the coal, pay the toll whore

lol its a tranny that fucks niggers 100% gonna die from aids lmao