Fuck my life

fuck my life

I typed out a huge thing but the file for the pic didnt work so it all got deleted.

I am a girl who had anorexia, had my body and brain stunted, also smoked weed for a while, thought I was normal, barely ate, almost got sent to mental health place, would cry all the time and was super emo, had my eyes opened and realized I was scary skinny, my 2 year younger sister is bigger than me, all my classmates were bigger. I never thought it was because of how I ate. Apparently the school almost called cps on me and I didnt know.

Now im just stupid. Everyone saw me as this dumb blonde girl who super short. I never realized I was a fucking retarded skelleton essentially. I used to make fun of euginia cooney. Now im stunted and just struggling to get to a normal weight. and eat normally, and even have a good memory. Its ruined. my parents think if I go out on my own ill get killed.

Attached: odmoments.jpg (1024x576, 50.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oofSnsGkops
youtube.com/watch?v=MrTz5xjmso4
youtube.com/watch?v=5T0utQ-XWGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obama Moment

plz don abandon me

youtube.com/watch?v=oofSnsGkops

whats this got to do with obama

was in a relationship with a girl similar to what you’re describing, got so bad she needed a feeding tube. i would say cut down on smoking and try to eat more and drink lots of water. don’t be hard on yourself either it’s just a learning experience you won’t be like this forever. ik u might look at this and roll ur eyes but trust the more u discipline yourself you’re eventually going to see changes and results. it’s starts with you, i hope this helped

how old are you op?

with that amount of self awareness you cant be more stupid than the average person here.

ya I stopped smoking weed for the most part, I still do. I have started eating more food, things like potato's and meat. I have managed to avoid needing a feeding tube which I'm happy about. I have to try to drink more water overall. Thank you, I am trying my best and im going to keep going.

im an adult

well thank you, but my memory and vocabulary irl kinda attest to it. I also talk slower mainly because I have to think a little before I speak.
so it become more apparent in person. my voice is also still stupid high and im short as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=MrTz5xjmso4

eat peanut butter, its easier to go down, it tastes better and its higher in calories.

let's see the anorexia tits then. also, just eat more.

He was anorexic

uhm no thanks, they are pretty small anyway.
I am just eating more you idiot

oh nice, says who?

youtube.com/watch?v=5T0utQ-XWGY

Show us your butt hole

Show us your tits or go beg for attention someplace else

who days we don't like small tits? show em off

Let me guess. You're from Connecticut.

Attached: 1657027685940m.jpg (1024x554, 104.29K)

no thx perverts

no from washington state

went through the same shit, still going through the same shit. skinny as fuck but have zero appetite, brain probably stunted from living off the internet, shit fucking sucks. i dont know what to do anymore.

Gtfo

Ah. You have pink hair and used to have a twitter that had a name similar to ghostbae or the like. You identify as queer but sleep only with men.

Post nudes of your honey ass n inverted tits

ya well atleast im not going through it anymore.

no you

no I dont use social media because im paranoid and I have light brown/blonde hair rn.

My tits are not fucking inverted you gross sicko, and most of my weight has been going to my butt, so shut up

always washington. everyone i've known thats been fucked up was from there. me included

ya where you from? I love the state

show fat anorexic butt

>I am a girl

Attached: bce620614820b596d8b892237df1860d.jpg (720x395, 22.15K)

lived in the north west my whole life, luckily not in seattle.

Guy with exactly the same issue. My parents compromised with soc services and had me see a therapist/dietitian. I'm 30 and still look like a faggy twink. Great for my sex life but shitty for my self esteem

Kik is monkeyb0ne5 if want to chat

Is there any way someone could speak to you outside of this thread? I loved an anorexic very much once.

My best female friend was also an anorexic in middle school. I never really understood her reasons, but she grew out of it by HS. I suppose the jewish indoctrination hits people differently. I hope you don't self-harm though, that's truly subhuman.
weak faggot

>weak faggot
Real. I don't buy beer in crates because I can't lift them and I'm too embarrassed so I just buy 6 packs