Hi Any Forums. i know you're the toilet bowl of the internet. i know you come here to spread all kinds of hate...

hi Any Forums. i know you're the toilet bowl of the internet. i know you come here to spread all kinds of hate, especially racism, so i just wanted to start a conversation.

1) are you really racist or are you just trying to shock?

2) if you are, then why are you racist?

3) why does my skin colour affect what you think about me?

4) does it come from a place of insecurity and jealousy, because bascially all the most successful people in sport and music right now are black?

genuinely interested to hear what you've got to say, if you're actually capable of intelligent conversation

Attached: image.jpg (633x1003, 51.6K)

can the fucker who program bots finally upgrade them ? This is a retarded thread even by spam bot standards.

Found your profile pics without filters applied.

Attached: 2A181FC5-303C-4609-BB69-9BC4D7616EB3.jpg (1284x725, 568.63K)

I'm not even reading what you said, I just wanna know why you have so much make up on

See - niggers- for the answers you seek

You look like a fucking tranny. Fuck whatever race you're pretending to be, you're a degenerate and will never be a woman.

not a bot :) if you're incapable of intelligent conversation you can just say so

oh look three more to put in the 'incapable of intelligent conversation' category. just immediately resorted to attacks on my physical appearance instead. takes a lot more than that to offend me, sweetcheeks x

Attached: image.jpg (630x1108, 53.23K)

You're built like a linebacker that transitioned in middle age so they needed to cake makeup and filters until they get a false sense of security. I don't need to insult you, your pictures do all the heavy lifting for me.

I believe a lot of people here do it for the shock value, or live in the middle of nowhere, so they actually have no concept of races outside of their own except for what they see on TV.

Also, the N word is funny sounding if you take race away from it.

I believe there was a time where the collective internet was out to reclaim words and de-power them, and that was a glorious time. Can’t get offended if someone calls you something g if that word no longer holds the same meaning? We nearly solved racism!

..then the 2010’s happened and fucked it all up. The outpouring of “stop racism” is what’s making more racism.

As a Asian man, I saw much more racism against “my people” after the whole AAPI movement. Thanks to these “anti-racists,” I now have to watch my back in public. It’s ass-backwards. Any Forums had this all figured out, and while the outside looked awful, the inside…
eh, who am I kidding. We’re all a little terrible. You, me.. everyone. Any Forums just represents that to a good extent.

Built like a block of cheese

Kek

Shut up kike. You dont represent any fraction of b and you never will be. Do your parents a favour and blow your fucking brains out.
Tits or gtfo shechimp

love that you're going after my figure when i'm petite as fuck. get better insults you racist little virgins

Attached: image.jpg (629x1133, 53.06K)

Stfu chink. You don’t speak for b. Both of you go the fuck back you your motherland. You’re not wanted here

lol no. you're never going to see my tits. also if something like 'she-chimp' was going to offend me, do you really think i would've made this post? call me what you want, I literally don't give a shit

Attached: image.jpg (1440x1800, 123.66K)

Incapable of intelligent conversation says the chimp. Do humanity a favor and neck yourself.

more feet pics ?

This

>never going to see my tits
Good. You look fat as fuck. Do us a favour and keep your fucking clothes on

Because your stench has become you.

1. Yes I am

2. That's because black people tend to do more criminal stuff, have no respect for others, are dangerous and act like a victims, while in reality they are the one being retarded (12.5% US population, 56% of violent crimes). Whites are more moral, more hard-working and more friendly compared to black trash

3. Read point 1 and 2

4. KEKW, being successful has nothing to do with skin color, it has to do with your brain abilities, what you know and can do, not your fucking skin color

AMA

Your entire body looks like a drawing with terrible proportions.

If you are real post a selfie of you holding a spoon

hahaha coping jealous brown girl thread #324852154672 lmao. u ugly bitches can do nothing but cope.

white guys dont want u and ur own guys don't either. cope and seethe. =)

>love that you're going after my figure when i'm petite as fuck. get better insults you racist little virgins

Attached: 80fc3dc02780e04a27e41330ff8d3eac~2.jpg (248x504, 18.62K)

I fucking love b. You fuckers rock!!!

Do everyone a favor and after you fuck your sisters one last time, go neck yourselves, honky trash. My family has been here probably as long as yours has.

>1) are you really racist or are you just trying to shock?

I'm racist towards like 90% of black ppl bc most of them smell like shit and dont kno how to behave in public that said im cool with the other 10%. ive even fw black dudes before. idc about skin color i care about behavior and most black dudes acts like niggers so

>2) if you are, then why are you racist?

because u all act like niggers. black dudes act like uncivilized retards that cant go a minute without drugs or doing crimes and brown girls like u act like entitled jealous cunts all the time.

>3) why does my skin colour affect what you think about me?

it doesnt ur behavior does

>4) does it come from a place of insecurity and jealousy, because bascially all the most successful people in sport and music right now are black?

lol no it comes from most of u not knowing how to fucking control urselfs lol

KEK

why has nobody mentioned that this is a literal bobblehead yet

Who let you out of the kitchen, nigger? Get back to making me and mine grits and lemonade, and be quick about it.

What did you actually expect from this thread? Did you really think you were going to get any "intellectual conversation" on b? You're either attention seeking or delusional.

its a nigger bitch that photoshops her face onto white girls bodies because she cant cope with the fact that we can actually get men while nigresses like her cant.

not wrong

fuck you

Attached: image.jpg (1440x1800, 90.05K)

Says the DACA recipient. Cope faggot. You’re not wanted.

are you sure its not some kind of helmet

>does it come from a place of insecurity and jealousy, because bascially all the most successful people in sport and music right now are black?
The top 2 songs in America currently are by white artists

Attached: 1655238514556.png (1199x741, 229.1K)

I wish you weren’t wrong

Your face looks like it's painted onto your head, what's up with that?

>are you really racist or are you just trying to shock?
Any Forums just lets people say nigger, why people do it will be extremely varied. I personally jusy say it as form of address to others that say something dumb and honestly can't really be racist sincey country is pretty homogenous in respects to racial composition.

> why does my skin colour affect what you think about me?
it doesn't, if I'd know you at all your behaviour would. for others the stereotypes would be the reason, whether true or false.

> does it come from a place of insecurity and jealousy, because bascially all the most successful people in sport and music right now are black?
no, not really. keeping with the "who's hip rn" isn't all that important to a lot of people here, I think.

Your chimp intelligence is shining through

If you dont like this, check out Any Forums and r9k. Im sure they will be very supportive of your shitskin entitled ass.

been looking to adopt I see. I hope you know that’s not a brothel, pedo