Ummmm guys... Happening right now. What do I do b/ros? God I am getting so hard right now

ummmm guys... Happening right now. What do I do b/ros? God I am getting so hard right now.

Attached: image_10.jpg (1440x2560, 220.36K)

How is this acceptable in the workplace? She fucks her boss or something?

Not at work. I was shopping at walmart when I came across her. I had to double at first to make sure it was real. Do you think she is doing it on purpose? what should i do?
I tried moving a way a bit so she doesnt notice me taking pictures and I am pretending to shop. I dont want to spook her

Attached: image_11.jpg (1440x2560, 527.45K)

>What do I do b/ros?
KYS you degenerate

Grab her ass. She's asking for it

Drop a pencil in

sit at the next kiosk and print this picture out

Run your tongue along it

Stick your credit card in there

This

Have you chingchongpingpongwingwong'd yet?

Fuck off, these pictures have been around longer than you’ve been alive. OP is a fag

Go to her and say in very detach way while making a small smile "excuse me, miss, I must tell you that your butt is half showing."

Then tell us what face did she made.

dubs get for this

this, yes

Lol why do idiots constantly fall for reposts?

god my heart is beating so fast. I hope she donest catch me taken these photos. i am trying to get a better angel here

Attached: image_12.jpg (1440x2560, 646.04K)

hahaha holy fuck an actually funny channer??

bitch knows she showcasing the goods, OP just too incel or neckbeard enough to not shoot his shot and just take pics like a degenerate

do you think so?
kek that would be funny but how would she react?
thinking of this but nervous. maybe i should be more alpha?
I had to move back a bit after the last pic. My camera on my phone made a noice and she might have heard but not a 100%. will continue to keep you all up to date

Attached: image_13.jpg (1440x2560, 539.19K)

this shit is old.

>came here for the shota thread, stayed for cowerker instead :3

>how would she react
with sex. now DO IT

its still hot.
public nudity is that good shit