Are you aroused by fat chicks? Why?

Are you aroused by fat chicks? Why?

Attached: 1657056870532.jpg (615x410, 38.35K)

No. Because they're fat.

Yes.

I like some thickness in the ass, but too much of anything is not a good thing as they say.

Your pic demonstrates this point perfectly

I like the emphasis of the rolls personally, but that's just me.

I like a sexy gut

The idea of touching a fat chick is as appealing as touching a slug.

no, its peak disgusting

Fuck No.
Anyone who is, is a no hope loser.

No such thing, loser.

What would a sexy gut look like?

I have a fat phase once every couple of months. I’ve got a really big dick, it turns me on watching a fat bitch struggle with it. It turns me on that they’re not used to being fucked like I fuck them. It turns me on forcing them to orgasm. Pounding away on their fat pussy and ass turns me on. I usually fuck a couple of fat women over the course of a week. Then my fat phase is over and they disgust me again.

Attached: Tumblr_l_123626113951484.jpg (1528x1146, 322.61K)

Attached: Tumblr_l_123648466936371.jpg (828x614, 161.7K)

Young fat chicks sometimes do it for me. I can get into the rolls in curves as long as there aren’t stretch marks.

Yes, fat chicks are better at fucking because they have something to prove.

>Are you aroused by fat chicks?
No. I am only aroused by the most enormous, colossal, worryingly out of shape landwhales and blobgirls this side of the bariatric ward. The barest minimum weight you have to be in order for me to notice, much less consider sticking my dick in, is 500 lbs., and even that's slumming it in my opinion.
>Why?
Obesity is the pinnacle of feminine beauty. I could wax poetic on the glorious lust and pleasure an SSBBW brings to me and mine: the indescribable yielding plush softness of her skin, the sheer heaviness which destroys lesser men but which challenges and inspires me, the evidence of pure abandon everywhere on her body as she gave into her bottomless gluttony, laziness, and hedonic bliss. Her tits overflowing every bra, her thighs swaddled with lard on top of delicious vanilla lard and jiggling uncontrollably with every labored movement, her elbows and knees buried and invisible underneath soft fat, busting out of all underwear, her multiple chins framing her obese cute cuddleable pinchable cheeks, and of course her stupendous massive gut, aching to be massaged and worshipped and engorged. All of this is my idea of opulence, of decadence, of sheer indulgence which few could possibly achieve today and none could have achieved even 100 years ago. A true SSBBW at your side is a luxury item. My darling quarter-ton cutie is my most prized possession. I feast on the tears of starving poorfags and Eurotrash; she feasts on everything else. She is the bestest and she will be my immobile plaything inside a year or two. My cock demands it. This is not just a kink; for the true feeder, it is a way of life, a vocation, a holy calling meant for the chosen few.

I see you are a man of culture

Attached: salute.jpg (635x400, 111.29K)

Gay ass LARP

THIS.

Didn't read.

Weird flex, but ok

Everyone in this thread is gay. Gross.

It depends for me. Normal overweight pics like op's aren't my thing, but when it focuses on the tits, and/or asses like pic related than it makes me diamonds.

Attached: 1657201004614.jpg (3024x4032, 1.65M)

Didn't read. Case closed. Cry about it more.

Yeah and fat men too. Always have been.

D I S g u s t I N G

It looks much better in video form

Attached: 1657201509760.webm (720x1280, 1.44M)