Hello Any Forums

Hello Any Forums
Been dating this q.t anglo Saxon goddess for some time now she's into DDLG and BDSM which are completely foreign to me
I don't wanna lose my Princess Diana because i am a cuck
What do Any Forums ?
Pic related us her minus the head cuz privacy

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-113807.jpg (718x1289, 437.08K)

post her nudes

Man up do as she commands.

Also post her butthole or gtfo

Show nice pic of bobs and vegana

When we fuck I'll post nudes if you give me good advice
Give me links or something to set up my game in DDLG and bdsm

>minus the head cuz privacy

more like because you dont want to share that thats a guy in a dress

Say whatever you want guys but seriously but if you could help in anyway by giving me useful links things to try with her or one liners that'll make her cream her pants put attach your Kik to your advice and i will reward you handsomely

Why does she have so many knees?

I couldn't tell ya to be fucking honest but you know what ? I love her the way she is

just lurk some subreddits and find out which discord servers groomed her into her degeneracy then lurk that cave too.
Before long she'll be calling you Daddy and forgetting all about how many times her stepdad raped her as a child

Bingo

Diaper her, put a pacifier in her mouth and treat her like a baby. If she's into ddlg that's what she's looking for. Structure, punishment and being coddled. Tell her you have a surprise for her. Put a pacifier in her mouth, eat her out then put her in a diaper. She'll go nuts.

Extreme daddy issues makes bad women. Drop her OP, you will take me later

Okay good we're going somewhere now
Anything else i could do ? Something that's a major turn on yet at the same time unique/unpredictable ?

I think it's a doll, but why would they make a doll with such terrible knees?

I appreciate your concern user but I'm not dropping her i don't think i can be satisfied with a vanilla relationship ever again do you have any idea how good it feels to objectify your sexual partner and be rewarded for it ? I'm finally uncucking myself

She's not a doll she's a real woman user and her knees are fine

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-120300.jpg (720x1256, 427.06K)

I have had a girl trained to be my toy for almost 2 years now. My kik is lamerobotanon if you would like some advice

>ddlg
she wear pullups/diapers? if so post pics faggot

It's you in a dress right?

this. im sayin...

I didn't realise eugenia cooney was dating someone

Unique and unpredictable? Put her in a diaper and somewhat childish clothing. And take her somewhere in public, a friendly get together, the zoo. And only call her pet names.

Pet names like what ?